Awesome Video - Srixon Journey To Better

Wow just seen the video and I'm blown away. So proud of all of us that made those amazing videos. Great job guys and special thanks to Cleveland/Srixon!!!!

Fantastic! Pretty special to get sent out to all their email subscribers.

Very, very cool video.

That is just awesome and made my night.

~Rock

Wow very cool, well put together and the message is clear. These guys look like a great team, nice swings and dedication to get better. Good luck guys.

I'm truly speechless. That came out phenomenal.

Just watched it again this morning.

It hits home a lot more because I know these guys, I know what they're journey is, and I know that these guys all have embraced the journey fully. I watch it and smile as goosebumps race up my arms..... It's very moving

Just showed the kids this...they loved it. So freaking cool

Proud is the best word I think of.

I had to go watch it again. That thing is so cool !!

Soo awesome! Great video!

Awesome. Simply awesome

That was awesome.

That was a fantastic video.

That was effing awesome... That's all that needs said.

Wow! That was fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

That is a fantastic video. By the looks of those swings the Cleveland/Srixon staffers will be a force to be dealt with in thief respective matches.

Awesome video! You guys are killin it! How cool is it that I got it via email as well!

Still gives me chills. I can't imagine how cool this feels to you guys that are in it.

Great video very well done. Great stuff you guys!

You guys along with srixon/cleveland nailed it! That video goes great with the rest in the series and bridges the gap between pros and regular guys as ourselves and truly inspires one to play and get better.

Just seeing this. Incredible....just amazing.

There will be groupies no doubt about. Kick some butt in 2 weeks!

I've watched this at least 3 times already. I know I've said it already, but really great job guys, and great job by Srixon compiling this.

Back