2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

h970B9A61

Trying to limit myself to one out of this year's collection. Burger or Beer.... Burger or Beer?

Would love to see one in the future with just the THP Logo on the top. Like a massive logo!

My sushi cover is in hand, and while I have tried it before with no success ... I am trying again to game a blade putter so I can show that beauty off in my bag. Have a couple of options on the Bay right now.

My sushi cover is in hand, and while I have tried it before with no success ... I am trying again to game a blade putter so I can show that beauty off in my bag. Have a couple of options on the Bay right now.

Deuce.. throw it on your Mashie!

+1 on this idea. I will say they fit on the smaller hybrid heads better. I have mine on my Adams Pro 20* and it fits well.

I could, but then the OCD kicks into overdrive. One with the traditional CG cover, and one with the THP cover?

Oh well, if the putter experiment fails I'll need to buy the beer cover so I have a "matching set" on both Mashies. :D

I'll have to admit that I found the food themed putter covers to be a little unusual, but then again, THP is not your usual golf site either. Of the food themed covers, I'd have to say that the burger and beer covers are my favorites of the bunch and I could definitely see them being conversation pieces out on the course.
My favorite cover so far has been the dolla bills and I keep it on my Seemore putter in my bag, even though I'm usually gaming my Odyssey.

Regardless if people like the covers or not, let's keep this thread on the original topic.

Thanks gents.

I love the pizza and beer cover, can't wait for out to be released, as shown in my eager post when I didn't know it was not out yet. ;-)

My sushi cover hasn't even made it here yet and already the burger one is being talked about.....Jen is going to kill me.....

I really want the burger one, so I think I will be aiming for the full set seeing as I have snagged the first 2

It's hard to pick a favorite this year. They are all just really done well. I'll go with beer still, well because I like beer A LOT, but I was blown away by the sushi cover when I got it in hand, and I have no doubt this burger cover will blow me away as well.

It's hard to pick a favorite this year. They are all just really done well. I'll go with beer still, well because I like beer A LOT, but I was blown away by the sushi cover when I got it in hand, and I have no doubt this burger cover will blow me away as well.

If I had to rank them it would probably go Sushi, Beer, Burger, Bacon. Of course I haven't seen the middle 2 in person yet.

Sushi.
Beer.
Bacon.
Hamburger.

This headcover may drive me to change to a blade or a small mallet putter. It is sweet!

Quote" Next up will be the burger cover and it will be soon. " I cant wait !!! when is soon !!

Quote" Next up will be the burger cover and it will be soon. " I cant wait !!! when is soon !!

Id say in the next few weeks.

THP Event last weekend = THP Putter covers in play

Day 1 was played with the Sushi cover
Day 2 was played with the Bacon cover

Maybe we will need a 4 day event by the end of the year so I can put each of them in the bag each day.....

I'll be away working the USGA Women's Public Links Championship on the new cover release day. Taking my Ipad and hoping I get online to grab the Hamburger cover... else I'll have to depend on someone's generosity to hopefully get an extra for me.

Loving sushi still such a great looking cover. I didn't think it would be but it may be my favorite of the bunch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

This headcover may drive me to change to a blade or a small mallet putter. It is sweet!

It's caused me to go out and buy 4 more putters.....so don't feel guilty

My preferences are: Sushi, Burger, Beer, Bacon

Gotta make sure I'm ready to push "Buy", quickly, next week. I have a feeling the Burgers are going to be flying off the shelves, very quickly.

Back