#IceBucketChallenge

Oh, no, Im aware of that. If you want to donate to charities, donate to them. Like I said, its just stupid to me.
Bringing additional awareness and donations to charity while having a little fun and spreading laughter and joy throughout the forum is stupid?

Ok.

Oh, no, Im aware of that. If you want to donate to charities, donate to them. Like I said, its just stupid to me.
It's stupid to me too, but that's why it's funny. Is it smart to have a front loader dump freezing water on you? Nope; but its funny to watch it happen to someone else especially knowing money is going to charity.

I do understand why this could seem stupid to someone, and that's ok, but it's not about what's stupid and what isn't stupid.

To be honest, it's kind of stupid to try and hit a small white ball to a cup 500 yards away by hitting it several times with a stick, when you could just put the ball in to the cup. But it sure is more fun with the stick. :D

Donating to charities is good. Pouring ice cold water on yourself while doing it, is a bit funny.

Video is uploading

e7ypy8yh.jpg

I do understand why this could seem stupid to someone, and that's ok, but it's not about what's stupid and what isn't stupid.

To be honest, it's kind of stupid to try and hit a small white ball to a cup 500 yards away by hitting it several times with a stick, when you could just put the ball in to the cup. But it sure is more fun with the stick. :D

Donating to charities is good. Pouring ice cold water on yourself while doing it, is a bit funny.

And this is coming from a guy who poured icy reindeer parts on himself, so I'd listen.

Run it off Joe, the cold will just fall off!

Nicely done sir!

Way to dive head first into it jlukes!

That was awesome Joe. Ellie looked like she enjoyed it as we'll.

The coldest part was the crotch shot I took when I first started dumping it

assuming that was your significant other videotaping trying to contain her laughter...which made it that much funnier. Also, let's go Jets :)

Way to dive headfirst Joe!!! Was that a victory lap or just a jog to get the circulation back?

Some really good ones posted last night and today.

Well done everyone...so many great videos here. Kristen and I have laughed at every one of them.

These have provided some great laughs. You guys see getting creative! Haha

Finally have it uploaded. My call outs are DawgDaddy, Golfbest and duece. You boys are now on the clock and have 24 hours to complete the challenge or donate $10 to my charity of choice ALS (http://www.alsa.org/donate/).

I am going to give the charity donations a little twist. For every thanks this post receives up to 25, I will donate $1 each to both ALS and Cookie's charity since he got me into this whole thing. Full disclosure: I actually had no problem getting selected for this as I saw it as an opportunity to raise a little money for ALS research.

Joe well done and even better shirt! Go Giants! I am now in ponder mode, I showed my wife your video and she cracked up. She is going to help me get creative.........

Not the most creative but it gets the job done!!

Pops, Andy (Mooseja), Dave (DavidWinchell) you're up!! Thanks Pete!!

Challenge done. Now to get the video uploaded.

Not the most creative but it gets the job done!!

Pops, Andy (Mooseja), Dave (DavidWinchell) you're up!! Thanks Pete!!

haha, Andy with a double challenge now!

Awesome job sox.

So hear is where im the downer. While I understand completly what this is about and will gladly donate a nice amount to your charity, There is no way im dumping ice water on myself. Not trying to break the chain or what not I just cant bring myself to pour ice could water on myself. I have my reason and some would understand them and most wont so im not going in to detail. I support the charity idea of this concept full heatedly

Back