#IceBucketChallenge

Finally have it uploaded. My call outs are DawgDaddy, Golfbest and duece. You boys are now on the clock and have 24 hours to complete the challenge or donate $10 to my charity of choice ALS (http://www.alsa.org/donate/).

I am going to give the charity donations a little twist. For every thanks this post receives up to 25, I will donate $1 each to both ALS and Cookie's charity since he got me into this whole thing. Full disclosure: I actually had no problem getting selected for this as I saw it as an opportunity to raise a little money for ALS research.

Awesome!!! Love the Red Sox championship t-shirt !

Awesome job sox.

So hear is where im the downer. While I understand completly what this is about and will gladly donate a nice amount to your charity, There is no way im dumping ice water on myself. Not trying to break the chain or what not I just cant bring myself to pour ice could water on myself. I have my reason and some would understand them and most wont so im not going in to detail. I support the charity idea of this concept full heatedly

Raising money for ALS was my motivation for taking on this challenge. I certainly respect your decision for not wanting to do this and have no issue with it whatsoever.

Not the most creative but it gets the job done!!

Pops, Andy (Mooseja), Dave (DavidWinchell) you're up!! Thanks Pete!!

I need to see your Dad do this - that may be the best of all of them.

I had some help there, but I Mwarded the camera work

Just heard Andy in this one :) I think he should have to do two buckets now!!

Raising money for ALS was my motivation for taking on this challenge. I certainly respect your decision for not wanting to do this and have no issue with it whatsoever.
I thank you sir, and the next time we catch up ill explain everything! Your a good friend!

Alright, playing a mid afternoon round of golf in near 90 degree heat made this feel somewhat bearable. My callouts are to 3 teammates from #theking: TeedUpThoughts - Ray, Golf4Life - Brett and Armygolf - Curtis. Have fun gents! Charity for Ray and Brett is Fold of Honor, Charity for Curtis is Royal Canadian Legion. If the challenge isn't done in 24 hours pay $10 to the charity.

I thank you sir, and the next time we catch up ill explain everything! Your a good friend!

No explanation necessary my friend. Just send a donation to ALS! :thumb:

Alright, playing a mid afternoon round of golf in near 90 degree heat made this feel somewhat bearable.

Hmm a built in advantage in this for the southerners.

Well done Barry!

Great job Barry!!!

So here is my Ice Bucket. Sorry is the volume or me mumbling is a problem ha ha. Im calling out flog2424, JerseyNate, mmaynard and last years Team Paradise captain P4B my man Jake. My charity will be Nerfny's Blondes vs Brunettes

[video=youtube_share;K_NdEu-y7XU]http://youtu.be/K_NdEu-y7XU[/video]

So here is my Ice Bucket. Sorry is the volume or me mumbling is a problem ha ha. Im calling out flog2424, JerseyNate, mmaynard and last years Team Paradise captain P4B my man Jake. My charity will be Nerfny's Blondes vs Brunettes

[video=youtube_share;K_NdEu-y7XU]http://youtu.be/K_NdEu-y7XU[/video]
Love that angle from underneath Christian - awesome job!!!

Nice alternate angle at the end!

Love that from below camera angle Scarnici! Brilliant!

Finally have it uploaded. My call outs are DawgDaddy, Golfbest and duece. You boys are now on the clock and have 24 hours to complete the challenge or donate $10 to my charity of choice ALS (http://www.alsa.org/donate/).

I am going to give the charity donations a little twist. For every thanks this post receives up to 25, I will donate $1 each to both ALS and Cookie's charity since he got me into this whole thing. Full disclosure: I actually had no problem getting selected for this as I saw it as an opportunity to raise a little money for ALS research.
A little early departure from the chair there eh Scott? Just kidding buddy, good job!

Not the most creative but it gets the job done!!

Pops, Andy (Mooseja), Dave (DavidWinchell) you're up!! Thanks Pete!!
Man, the puppy is getting big QUICK. And calling out Winchell? Does this mean we get to see you doing this again since nobody actually seen you two in the same place at the same time....?

Alright, playing a mid afternoon round of golf in near 90 degree heat made this feel somewhat bearable. My callouts are to 3 teammates from #theking: TeedUpThoughts - Ray, Golf4Life - Brett and Armygolf - Curtis. Have fun gents! Charity for Ray and Brett is Fold of Honor, Charity for Curtis is Royal Canadian Legion. If the challenge isn't done in 24 hours pay $10 to the charity.
Hahahahaha Barry. You're the only one who gets dressed up to do this. The crown was a nice touch until the ice got caught up in it, right? Awesome job.

Man, the puppy is getting big QUICK. And calling out Winchell? Does this mean we get to see you doing this again since nobody actually seen you two in the same place at the same time....?

Dude he's getting huge! I wish I had amanda keep the video go he went nuts after started spazzing out around the yard lol. I should have done it in a Puma outfit so Winchell could have worn the same one in his!!

A little early departure from the chair there eh Scott? Just kidding buddy, good job!

Hey, I was just proud of myself when I watched it back that I kept the language clean! lol

"That's cold...." Hahahahaha. Nice form on the deadlift too. Great job buddy.

Challenge accepted and completed JM, thank you.

Parshooter36(AndyV), KC720, and Coers, you guys are up lol the charity should you choose not to accept this challenge is Wounded warriors. Have fun fellas!

Challenge accepted and completed JM, thank you.

Parshooter36(AndyV), KC720, and Coers, you guys are up lol the charity should you choose not to accept this challenge is Wounded warriors. Have fun fellas!

Change it to public so we can see it Marc

Awesome job, everyone...and now I've been called out. Will try to get a video here at camp, but I'll definitely be doing it by the end of the weekend.

Barry FTW!

Back