#IceBucketChallenge

I did, it was quite refreshing after a round at 35 degrees! (95ish for the non metric country)

I had just finished pulling juniper bushes, stumps and all, out of the front yard. So I'll admit, it was friggin cold, but refreshing :)

Lol oh snap called out on my birthday?? I see how it is sir hahaha seriously I've been following this thread and can't count how many times I've laughed out loud. Great stuff in here!! Im going to need a little extension as next week is hectic but I'll gladly donate and still do the challenge soon.

Happy birthday, Buddy!

The deed is done...video is being edited and uploaded. Here's some proof and a sneak peak at some bonus footage:

IMG_2639.jpg

Ok, here it is - Richard was eager...almost impatiently so to do this to me, haha. My callouts are WCBM, imh3, and T0AD.

Here is the donation link for the William Way GLBT Community Center: http://waygay.org/donate

Well done Nate!!

Everybody did a great job with there videos today. This had been such an awesome thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is definitely my favorite thread. The challenges have been epic and callouts awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is mine. People I'm calling out are Andy venable, shakey and baldguy. Charity is Nerfny's blondes vs brunettes.

Loved it Kang.. I got to do mine tonight. And hey man you been working out???

Always good to have a little 2 for 1 deal! Well done Sparks!

Now that this has become 45 or so pages, I'm curious who everyone is making their donations to? First Tee? Cancer charities? Children's charities? I think it would be great to see who is being helped out!!!

Now that this has become 45 or so pages, I'm curious who everyone is making their donations to? First Tee? Cancer charities? Children's charities? I think it would be great to see who is being helped out!!!

All different charities, depending on the individual, but I'd say you're a brave soul coming I here asking questions. People are looking for victims

Every person that did the challenge designated their charity of choice in their video post. My choice was ALS.

All different charities, depending on the individual, but I'd say you're a brave soul coming I here asking questions. People are looking for victims

Hahahaha. #freshmeat

People are not looking very hard ;)

This MAY be one of the NC guys I referred to in my post on the previous page... :smile-big:

People are not looking very hard ;)

I missed a chance to call out a NC State fan? Ha. I actually had you on mind but thought you had already been called.

What a birthday present a bucket of ice would be :)

I missed a chance to call out a NC State fan? Ha. I actually had you on mind but thought you had already been called.

What a birthday present a bucket of ice would be :)

My birthday was the 4th but still it is always a good time for a bucket of ice :)

Loved it Kang.. I got to do mine tonight. And hey man you been working out???
Haha I haven't been in a gym in over 5 years. Need to get back but I'm lazy lol

Shout out to Troy for starting this thread. It has been a lot of fun to follow and I'd bet we have collectively donated a decent amount of money to many deserving charities.

Back