Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I hope a time is announced so we can excuse ourselves from our everyday lives, get some cameras rolling, and see if our lives just changed!

Somebody's life will change tomorrow. Can't wait to find out who it is.

Man, not many have my number...

Hey, just hoping like crazy!...

I hope a time is announced so we can excuse ourselves from our everyday lives, get some cameras rolling, and see if our lives just changed!
It would be cool to think of how many cameras are rolling at that moment. And one is gonna go crazy.

One lucky THPER will be jumping and screaming tomorrow! Good luck to all that entered and don't forget 6 more awesome contests!

So, we have Captain #Cookie.... who's going to be the first mate?

Good luck to everyone who entered. I'll be on a plane first thing in the morning and I hope my phone is blowing up when I turn it back on. Screaming like a lunatic on a crowded plane should draw some attention. #TSAtogateC35asap

Today is the day that one lucky THPer's life is going to change. Good luck to the first participant that will join Cookies team of #ZooCrew beaters.

The day has arrived. Can't wait for the announcement. Just remember, if you aren't picked there are plenty of other chances. Support your fellow THPer whoever he or she is because they will be representing you and could very well be your future teammate. Good luck everyone.

Good luck to all

Had some dreams about this last night. I know the odds are against me but man what a dream it was/is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone's world is gonna blow up today, I cant wait to see who the lucky one is!

Good luck all! It's going to be pretty stellar Monday to the lucky winner!

Good luck everyone .This is a fantastic opportunity !

Pretty amazing to see this announcement.

I remember being late to work one morning last April and getting a "congrats" text. Didn't really understand the text at first, but then everything changed.

Some ridiculously lucky THPer is in for a life-changing moment today. That's not hyperbole.

Good luck everyone. Not a bad way to begin your week.

Someone's life is about to change today!! Good luck everyone

I'm on pins and needles this morning as we await to see whom the newest member of Team #BasementDwellers is. I have no idea who it is so the excitement is very much there for me as well.

And those not selected, don't fear! The next contest will be underway shortly and undoubtedly you guys will continue to bring it!

The #GrandaddyDOS train is picking up steam as we build a team, we will be ready to roll some #ZooCrew tail in December!

Announcement Day is here. Going to be an exciting day. #Cookie will have his first team member and the road to winning #thedos begins in earnest!

Day cleared minus getting work done around the house. Today the next member of team #BasementDwellers will be announced. If you aren't the lucky one don't get down on your self. If you are the lucky one Congrats and get ready for a change in the way you look and feel about golf.

I knew I'd say this again.... Good luck everyone!

I wore my lucky socks today... For luck!
Hope you're wearing yours also!

I knew I'd say this again.... Good luck everyone!

I wore my lucky socks today... For luck!
Hope you're wearing yours also!

Crap I'm not wearing socks [drops laptop and makes made dash downstairs to don lucky socks]. :alien:

Good luck everyone!

Up at 4:30 this morning to start my grind with the weights. I'm ready if lucky enough to be selected cap!

Today is the day that we find out who #cookie's first teammate is and that lucky THPer's life will be changed forever. Good luck everyone!

Using Tapatalk

Back