Team Callaway Collection

So we getting a box for the Open or PGA?

I am pulling for some PGA swag myself as it is in kentucky this year. But the open is one of my favorite majors.

So we getting a box for the Open or PGA?

I am pulling for some PGA swag myself as it is in kentucky this year. But the open is one of my favorite majors.

I figure the last one will be for the PGA, but will cover both majors.

I really hope the 3wood cover for the Open is in the next box.

War Eagle from my iPad

Think I saw Finley on Twitter say it's going to be a bit until the final box. I'm guessing PGA.

So this last box covering both majors could be one awesome box.

Makes me wish they would have not rushed the first box and would have waited to do a box for each major.

6-740x476.jpg

Man, I really want that 3 wood cover.

Guessing that it is going to be later than the PGA since we did not get an email about a shipment today.

Wondering if the last box will still be a combo Open/PGA.

I really want the odyssey PGA headcover.

Wondering what will be in the last #TeamCallaway shipment. We got 3 pretty quickly, now we wait for the final one. Maybe V series tie in? Who knows!

I'm figuring it will be a big finish, probably around the Ryder Cup, could see some cool stuff for that.

I am so pissed I missed this. I really hope they do this again this year. I'm so in.

As much as I thought I wanted the headcover from the Open, I want the headcovers from the PGA even more. The #HammerIt patches, Thor's hammer, Valhalla, it's like they planned these things or something.

anybody know if they released coins for the PGA and british? I cant seem to find any of them.

Also The PGA odyssey headcover speaks to me. Being from Kentucky it is perfect.

anybody know if they released coins for the PGA and british? I cant seem to find any of them.

PGA is the August hammer coin

PGA is the August hammer coin

British has the Liverbird on it and says July 2014.

Anyone here anything about this happening again for 15. I don't want to miss out on it again.

Anyone here anything about this happening again for 15. I don't want to miss out on it again.

Well considering we havent even gotten our 4th package I am not sure TBH...

I imagine they will, but won't announce for a couple of months

Was this worth the $$$? Was like 300 if I remember

Was this worth the $$$? Was like 300 if I remember

$200 and without a question the value was completely there. And we still have 1 more shipment to go!

It's worth it and I'm in if they do it again.

Was kind of expecting a box this week for the ryder cup.... Wonder when box 4 will come.

Back