Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a moment today where I was really looking forward to getting the 4i. Will be way easier for me to hit than my current 4i or hybo

God I used to be deadly with that club off the tee. So much fun.

I like fun golf. Those clubs define fun golf.

I will 100% get my hands on another set of heads this fall, I have no doubt. Then they and the apex will get to alternate when I feel like it. Winning all the way around for me.

I am busting your balls. Which I'm sure you know I still didn't see much difference when I used them for a round. Make a bad swing it still isn't gonna go where you want it. I also don't use blade irons for the same reason you seek the altitudes ...forgiveness.

Both that was my biggest problem usually when I have a bad day on the greens I have one miss and can correct for it mid round
So what are you looking at? You putter stable in your sig seems to be a bunch of blades...you don't like mallets?

Full disclosure...I normally miss distance wise with mallets; and directional with blades. Since the distance miss is normally more penal, I lean towards blades.

So what are you looking at? You putter stable in your sig seems to be a bunch of blades...you don't like mallets?

Full disclosure...I normally miss distance wise with mallets; and directional with blades. Since the distance miss is normally more penal, I lean towards blades.
I haven't updated my SIG in a while the only putters I have are a #7 versa and the bettinard. The problem I always have with mallets is my distance control outside of 10 feet is awful. I make more putts with then for sure however my misses are usually so bad it creates a rough second putt. With blades if I miss i am close at least. Usually that is

I haven't updated my SIG in a while the only putters I have are a #7 versa and the bettinard. The problem I always have with mallets is my distance control outside of 10 feet is awful. I make more putts with then for sure however my misses are usually so bad it creates a rough second putt. With blades if I miss i am close at least. Usually that is
There is just a ton of putter options out there. I flip flopped all over the place between 4 different SeeMores and a Cleveland Blade and SmartSquare.

Did you ever pick up a SeeMore? I know you were looking a few weeks ago, but I'm a believer in the RST.

There is just a ton of putter options out there. I flip flopped all over the place between 4 different SeeMores and a Cleveland Blade and SmartSquare.

Did you ever pick up a SeeMore? I know you were looking a few weeks ago, but I'm a believer in the RST.
I haven't yet I was so indecisive in which model I wanted and unfortunately had to cancel my fitting appointment due to work. Kicking myself for not grabbing something as it seems to work the limited experience I have with is .

Irons. Had my mind on the g25s for a while but will most likely wait till the g30s drop before I get fitted.

Mid mallet! Seemore db4x, z3/z3c, odyssey 330m. Problem solved?

Looking forward to hit the new Mac Daddy wedge with the tour grind.
suppose to be out Tuesday.

I have 2 I would never let go one is my custom. the other ones I'd move collection has dwindled a bit and I have a few more I wanna move custom is working really well I told jimmy it's costing him and nick money lol

I have 2 I would never let go one is my custom. the other ones I'd move collection has dwindled a bit and I have a few more I wanna move custom is working really well I told jimmy it's costing him and nick money lol

Ha same for me I haven't bought a betti since my custom unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering new ball choices. Distance but it needs to stop around the green. Played titleist dt solo for years but I'm open to try anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep going back to eBay and looking at Callaway staff bags. That US Open one is begging for my credit card number. Must resist.

Pondering what SeeMore will fit me when I do my fitting later at HQ

Will the M1 stay or go? Will the FGP bronze stay or go?

Can't wait to get my specs

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering what SeeMore will fit me when I do my fitting later at HQ

Will the M1 stay or go? Will the FGP bronze stay or go?

Can't wait to get my specs

You'll get specs that set you up for the most success, but they will fit you to the head you like most. If YOU don't like what you're standing over, you'll never be totally satisfied. Personal preference does matter.

My ponder has increased to add a GPS watch. Preferably one I can take the bands off.

So now: new hybrid/stand bags, putters, and GPS watches.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Cannot get the Bridgestone True Balance off of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back