Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rough life, and apparently it's his pillow.

90D24225-0E20-42AD-A9AC-6BA42E58A345_zpswrzxupwo.jpg

Well since we already Clairejacked her kid thread I thought I would start a thread for pics of our pets.
I'll start with a couple of our Boxer
DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg
That looks like out stella. She is 10 and half years old. Sadly we will most likely be losing her soon. She has DM. never loved a dog like her. She is truly my child. IMO Boxers are the best dog, because there more then just a dog.

That looks like out stella. She is 10 and half years old. Sadly we will most likely be losing her soon. She has DM. never loved a dog like her. She is truly my child. IMO Boxers are the best dog, because there more then just a dog.

Sorry to hear this. I had a boxer who has since passed and I have a boxer/pit now. There is nothing like them IMO. They are the best.

Sorry to hear this. I have a boxer now, my second one, and can't imagine ever not having one in the house.

Sorry to hear this. I had a boxer who has since passed and I have a boxer/pit now. There is nothing like them IMO. They are the best.
Agree 100%. Here is Buddy "meditating."

157D9B11-C481-40F9-9312-FA9B6012BEA3_zpspcpmdi9j.jpg

Sorry to hear this. I have a boxer now, my second one, and can't imagine ever not having one in the house.

Agree 100%. Here is Buddy "meditating."

157D9B11-C481-40F9-9312-FA9B6012BEA3_zpspcpmdi9j.jpg

I've got to meet him, maybe get the boys together.

Here's a few new ones of Azul and Brix and Dakota. Azul is growing up way to quickly!!

5uzy3eje.jpg

u8y7epem.jpg

ytytubav.jpg

7e4u5y9u.jpg

Our house guest is making himself at home
nygeda4a.jpg

C'mon Im ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clyde doing his impersonation of a Hell-hound. Grrrrr:

8a9a5yra.jpg

Such a rough life...

adyge9av.jpg

My first pup... Judah

6esuvu2y.jpg

5utynuny.jpg

Lol my sister just took this, wtf is that face?

kyN6nE8.jpg

Work from home day today and these jerks just want to party.

Great pic fupresti, happy pups!

Somebody is ready for a walk at the park

e5yma6uz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back