Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

man that pic makes them look even SICKER

Hmm
1) Dual Pocket F------
2) Cavity Back
3) Looks like a DPC
4) Wedge?
5) Wedge?

I've always wanted to swing a set of BStone irons. These are stunning.

First post updated to show all clubs.

Hoping that these clubs get into more golf shops and that I'll have a chance to find them to hit later this year!

Some pictures of Bridgestone's Japanese Release have surfaced on the net today. Three irons and two drivers I have seen so far.

It appears they are abandoning the Tourstage name all together and will be branding with Bridgestone

Wondering if these are a bit of a sneak peak into what we will see with their next US Release.

k2k4bHP.jpg

3At1pwQ.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet baby jesus these look incredible. I am hoping that they make a good push to get these on retail floors. They have always made some of the best irons out, but no one carries them.

Oh boy, that DF has created a special place in my heart all of a sudden. That's a great looking line up!

oh man those woods and hybos look stealth and awesome

Had to wipe the drool off of my desk.

Sweet Jesus those are gorgeous clubs. Nice to see an adjustable driver. Drool so much.

Looking at that weight port right behind the face, I'm guessing a more forward cg?

And look at those drivers - a removable weight placed center, low and forward. Extremely interesting.

J15CB, when I see you as a lefty, I'll have a spot for 7 of you in my bag :)

Some pictures of Bridgestone's Japanese Release have surfaced on the net today. Three irons and two drivers I have seen so far.

It appears they are abandoning the Tourstage name all together and will be branding with Bridgestone

Wondering if these are a bit of a sneak peak into what we will see with their next US Release.

k2k4bHP.jpg

3At1pwQ.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found some better pics of the Driver, but they are watermarked from another forum. Any chance someone here can pull the unmarked versions and post? The new drivers look adjustable and have a unique milling on the face. Would be very interested to hear the tech on that.

Will be interesting to see if the drivers make it to the US as well as the irons. I would love to see a company finally do a worldwide line that everyone can get everywhere.

rDUPrQU.jpg

FshKfv7.jpg

Updated my post with my google translate findings - did screen caps and pictures since it is formatted nicer than a copy/paste

Will be interesting to see if the drivers make it to the US as well as the irons. I would love to see a company finally do a worldwide line that everyone can get everywhere.

rDUPrQU.jpg

FshKfv7.jpg

There we go. Those are beauties. Like others said, I really hope these are coming to the US.

That face... Hmmm. I want to hit these clubs so much. All three iron lines have my attention.

Back