What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some sweet Mack Daddy 2 wedges. 56 S grind and 60 U grind. Liked em better than the Vokey SM5's. Just a better feel.

Cleveland XL custom driver x stiff black tie

I ordered my first new set of irons today. Taylormade Tour Preferred CB's in 3-PW, KBS Tour X-Stiff, -.25", 0.5 degrees flat. Went ahead and added a dozen of the Tour Preferred X balls, the TP glove, and red flex-fit TP hat.

Technically I was fit for these at the TM lab, but after talking with the fitter we decided to go with the same shafts and specs, but with the SLDR head. Unfortunately, the SLDR heads accept .370 shafts and TM doesn't carry the .370 KBS Tours in X-stiff. The X was longer and straighter than the stiff shaft on their GC2 monitor so I didn't want to go with stiff in the SLDR head.

I needed a red hat to go with a few of the polos I got in the Gmamas deal and wanted to try TM's gloves too. I was fit for the ball, but I didn't discuss it with the fitter so I'm not sure what data their system uses to determine that. So I figured I'd at least try them.

I plan on calling TM tomorrow to order wedges because their online ordering system doesn't allow you to change shafts outside of the tour-v or hi-rev shafts in stiff. I want the same shafts and specs in my wedges.

Pulled the trigger on a Bertha 3W finally!

Had to grab some new spikes yesterday as the old ones were worn out.

Picked up a Puma visor.

another pair of footjoy contours

Splurged on some Footjoy DNA's and some ProV1's. Now that my bag is pretty much set, must resist buying clothes and balls.

I called TM today to order wedges to go with the iron set I ordered yesterday. They didn't have the options I needed online. Anyway, I went with the Tour Preferred wedges, 52 in standard bounce and 54/60 in ATV grind. Same shaft and specs as my iron set.

These headcovers to go with My Bridgestone US Open bag since the Bridgestone covers were not released to the public

BrggcvRIEAAaDo0.jpg

SeeMore Z2c (via Sox Fan with an amazing hookup!)

Nothing today but picked up a membership to the local "country" club yesterday. Pretty decent golf course that's close to home. Amenities aren't out of this world but it's close, I can play 9 after work any day and since I normally walk, go off whenever I dang well please on the weekends.
Not a bad deal for $95 a month.

Ahhhh I need one of those nice pickup. Need a Seemore soon real soon
Tried to lead you to a good buy on one a few weeks ago after you opened the WTB. Will keep my eyes open again for you.

After some recent swing changes, feel like I'm swinging harder (with less effort too) so picked up a tour green in X flex for my Alpha. New for $75 shipped w/ Callaway tip. Very pleased with the price.

Interested to see how it compares to the stiff I've been using.

Todays purchase was…

Callaway Apex 4-PW (ungripped) std. loft/lie with KBS Tour-V Stiff shafts
Callaway Org. 15 Cart Bag Black/Red/White
3 dozen Callaway X2 Hot+ Golf Balls

Paid more on my balance due for the Bridgestone Championship. The end is near!

Paid more on my balance due for the Bridgestone Championship. The end is near!

Damn....I need to start on that one. Time to sell some J40's with Steel Fibers.

Just paid the remainder of my balance for the Bridgestone Championship!

Forgot to grab a glove on my way to the course today so I picked up a bridgestone glove. I really enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back