Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

Updated my post with my google translate findings - did screen caps and pictures since it is formatted nicer than a copy/paste

Interesting to see what looks like the CB and DPF will have strong lofts based of 46* PW. I was toying with the idea of weakening mine, but since I only play 5-PW, I think I will just change my wedge set up to 50-54-58 instead of my usual 52-56-60.

Those look niiiiice.

so far i'm liking the looks of all of those. would DPF translate to Dual Pocket ?? = new DPC? maybe? looks like some cool stuff.

Oh sweet awesomeness. Its a good thing for my wallet that I've finally admitted I don't have the game for sexy clubs like these...

Oh. My. They're gorgeous. All of them.

Interesting to see what looks like the CB and DPF will have strong lofts based of 46* PW. I was toying with the idea of weakening mine, but since I only play 5-PW, I think I will just change my wedge set up to 50-54-58 instead of my usual 52-56-60.

Or 50, 55, 60

That face... Hmmm. I want to hit these clubs so much. All three iron lines have my attention.

Just from reading the trademark info, they may be calling that power milling. However that could be something with the wedges or iron faces as well. I really want some tech data on those woods. Will be interesting to find out what the benefits of the milling is.

Wow very nice looking, the irons look butter soft and lot of tech. The driver is so amazing, love the face on it. Good job Bridgestone as always top notch.

Man! That Dual Pocket Forged iron looks downright mean! I'll be demoing them when they hit the stores. Or, who knows, I might even get that chance at the Championship!

Dual Pocket Forged

DF = Driving Forged

CB = Cavity Back
From your post, almost seems CB is workability, DPF is forgiveness, and DF must be max distance?

From your post, almost seems CB is workability, DPF is forgiveness, and DF must be max distance?

Actually I think it goes

DPF - Max forgiveness and distance

DF - Forgiveness in a more player-friendly look

CB - Precision

Gorgeous looking clubs, i look forward to checking them out when they are released.

I'm glad I don't have to contain my excitement to game these bad boys.

Those irons look bada$$. The MC Bridgestone staffers are in for some great golf with their new sets come the end of the year. They are very clean and sleek looking.

I suppose I'll wait til we have some more real info before executing my ponder instead of guessing whats what

Great looking sticks but I wouldn't expect anything less. Can't wait to see/here more.

From what I am reading about the drivers, there will be no stock X flex shaft. Though the stock shafts look like they may be Tour AD 50-60 gram shafts and Fubuki/Diamana 60-70 gram. The translated PDF that I am reading is really tough to make out. Google translate is not the best in putting the best context in to other languages.

Bridgestone Josh said these would be game changers, so I can't wait to hear about the tech that goes along with these looks. DPF and DF have me really excited.

From what I am reading about the drivers, there will be no stock X flex shaft. Though the stock shafts look like they may be Tour AD 50-60 gram shafts and Fubuki/Diamana 60-70 gram. The translated PDF that I am reading is really tough to make out. Google translate is not the best in putting the best context in to other languages.

Keep in mind those are Japanese press releases even if the clubheads are the same I would bet money on the shafts not being the same. They tend to use lighter and not as stiff over there although you still can get x stiff in some it is not always offered.

The CB's look fantastic, but at the same time they look very very similar to the Titleist CB's.

Definitely wanting to find out more about their drivers, fairway woods, and hybrids though. That B5 driver shape looks to be just up my alley!

Love the looks of the CBs.

Well hello there! If the US release looks like this the I will have a new set in my bag

Good looking stuff for sure!
Can't wait to hear the tech involved!

Back