SeeMore Putters Thread

I just bought a SeeMore....

I just bought a SeeMore....

I'm really happy with the putter choice I made in Nashville. So much more confidence over putts of any length. I'm not making as many as I would like, yet, but I am giving myself a lot of solid chances. I have had my eyes on a couple other SeeMores, but I'm hesitant to mess with a good thing, right now.

...and love it!

SeeMore was more than willing to take their SB1 putter and make it to my sidesaddle specs.

Took it out yesterday for the first time when I decided to play a quick 9 holes and drained the first two putts I looked at (20 ft, 12 ft) and had 13 putts for the 9 holes.

This thing is going in bag!

I want to get my Big FGP bent 2* flat... should I just send it in to SeeMore?

Someone, somewhere, just stole a Z2C on Ebay...120 was the closing bid..and it looked mint.

I want to get my Big FGP bent 2* flat... should I just send it in to SeeMore?

You can send it in or any golff shop can adjust them, if they don't know how or are tentative to they can contact SeeMore and they will explain it to them w the internal hosel. It's easy.

Damn PD, I could've got down with that. Text a brother!! Haha

I received this beauty today. It feels as good as it looks.
uqu5egys.jpg

jenuzaqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you pick that up from SeeMore direct? Is it weird to think it was fondled by 20+ THPers only weeks ago? hahahaha

...and love it!

SeeMore was more than willing to take their SB1 putter and make it to my sidesaddle specs.

Took it out yesterday for the first time when I decided to play a quick 9 holes and drained the first two putts I looked at (20 ft, 12 ft) and had 13 putts for the 9 holes.

This thing is going in bag!

Good to hear, BigE. Obviously a much different putting setup than the "prescribed" SeeMore method, but I could see the pronounced top alignment line working pretty well with a side-saddle approach.

Someone, somewhere, just stole a Z2C on Ebay...120 was the closing bid..and it looked mint.
That would be me sir. I threw $120 on it over the weekend not thinking there was a chance in h&!! I would actually win it. Was ahocked when I got the message earlier that I won it.

Cookie, if you want it I will sell it to you for exactly what I paid. I think it was like $133 with shipping added in. PM me this afternoon if you want it and I should be able to get them to send it to you directly to save another shippimg charge.

And it wasn't me.:banghead:
It did look like it was in great condition. I was going for the PR MFGP (that was pulled before I bid) and I missed the Z2C.

Edit: Just saw Sox confess to the theft. Congratulations!!

Damn PD, I could've got down with that. Text a brother!! Haha

Haha, its been on there for a while...i had forgot about it till I got the alert that it was getting ready to go off. I didn't think there was anyway it would stay that low. I figured that surely many here would see that and bid that guy up...SoxFan got a screaming deal...I wish I had a little extra for it.

Haha, its been on there for a while...i had forgot about it till I got the alert that it was getting ready to go off. I didn't think there was anyway it would stay that low. I figured that surely many here would see that and bid that guy up...SoxFan got a screaming deal...I wish I had a little extra for it.

I tend not to look as often as I should for fear of spending too much. LOL

And now it's Cookie's screaming deal!

I owe YOU BIG TIME!!
Nothing wrong with one THPer hooking up another! But if you ever happen to see a black PR m7 for sale, just let me know!

Nothing wrong with one THPer hooking up another! But if you ever happen to see a black PR m7 for sale, just let me know!

Deal brother!

Anyone want to trade one of their SeeMore's for a SB2c??? Interested in a blade SeeMore.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Did you pick that up from SeeMore direct? Is it weird to think it was fondled by 20+ THPers only weeks ago? hahahaha

I did...lol. Now I don't want it so much....

But, the plastic was still on the head and the grip was brand new. So maybe it wasn't fondled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my SeeMore counter balance project done. Cut a 41 inch belly down to 37 and put a Winn Counter Balance grip on. Like it so far just getting use to the softer feel of the Si3 compared to my Rife
eme2e9en.jpg

SeeMore teaser alert!!! There may be that elusive putter model that is often talked about but very rarely seen (especially for sale), an m7 in excellent condition, coming up for sale very soon.... And, once again, IT IS NOT MINE!

Im guessing it will not make an appearance here... :)

So I'm hard pondering a Smoke Diamond m2c. I'm curious to see if anyone (Jman?) has any experience comparing it to my current gamer--the Black Carbon PTM1?

My black carbon PTM1 seems to have similar milling to the smoke diamond m2c, and completely different than face milling on the original PTM1. I love the feel off the face of the black carbon PTM1, but I'm simply more comfortable standing over an anser style putter at address. Could the smoke diamond m2c be the best of both worlds?

For an lefties, there is a M1 on eBay for relatively cheap. Looks to be great shape and according to the description was used for only one round.

I thought about it, but not going to pull the trigger. Hopefully another lefty takes advantage.

Back