Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

Another good looking line-up from Bridgestone golf.
Hope more stores stock them.

These clubs look absolutely incredible. The J15DF are calling my name I do believe!

Wow, love love love the look of everyhing. The DF irons looks a lot like my next set. Now how to get to them from Japan....As for losing the TourStage name, kind of disappointing as I think that name is fantastic. Regardless, it's about the performance and not the name. Thanks for the pics Ron, Bridgestone is certainly not disappointing for 2015. Can't wait for the end of September now.

Last edited:
Bstone1_zps21bfac65.jpg

Bstone2_zps4f33c014.jpg

Bstone3_zps6897a0c6.jpg

bstone4_zps3666b12a.jpg

Bstone5_zps2fae0c10.jpg

Bstone6_zps9fd8f365.jpg
28* of loft on the 6 irons! Nice! Forged and gonna go a mile!!! Oooooo! Can't wait to see if stores start stocking Bridgestone!

Glad to see they are coming out with new product, sad to see they added those black inserts to the dual pocket's - IMO the 40's are the best looking tweener iron on the market hands down. Will wait until they come out to confirm...but looks like I am going J40 DPC down the road.

I like the early pics. I loved the J40's and can't wait to see what they do next. I am on the waiting list for PGA Nat'l as well so I have that covered.

I think they look worse than J40 line, but I'm sure they will perform great as always. I'll keep my J40 DPC.

I think they look worse than J40 line, but I'm sure they will perform great as always. I'll keep my J40 DPC.
Just wait until the awesome reviews start coming in...it will be hard to resist.

Love my DPC as well, but I have to admit that the CB looks really good. May do a little combo in there just to replace my J33 Airmuscle 2 and 3 irons.

Holy cow just a few pictures have caused some serious commotion. And for good reason. That is some beautiful stuff. Cannot imagine they would not see what the folks at THP see and bring it all in as a complete package. If they do somebody is gonna get hurt in terms of sales.

If I remember right, Bridgestone had some True Balance putters for people to try out in MB last year. Hmmmmm.....one can hope can't one?

JM

Hey, aren't the Bridgestone THPMCer's getting to trade their Morgan Cup gear in for their new offerings?

Because they are some pretty sweet new offerings!

These are some gorgeous gorgeous clubs!

Man they make gorgeous clubs. So wish they made LH clubs. :sigh:

wow they look pretty good combo set would be a nice set up i bet. more intrigued by the drivers right now i'm pretty certain the irons will be a must hit but i've never really liked bridgestones drivers but i think they look pretty nice.

wow they look pretty good combo set would be a nice set up i bet. more intrigued by the drivers right now i'm pretty certain the irons will be a must hit but i've never really liked bridgestones drivers but i think they look pretty nice.

I think they have dropped the ball by not giving us a SGI iron or slightly larger GI.

From what we have read that Bridgestone is ready to compete with TM and Callaway, lacking that SGI club does them in with almost half the golfers out there. More terrible golfers looking for forgiveness then low handicappers.
Think its a huge mistake to at least not try for one release to make a SGi club. If it fails it fails but try.

Yes might not be able to compete with TM and SLDR or Callaway and X2 but there is the option for people to try and see Bridgestone makes great irons.

I think they have dropped the ball by not giving us a SGI iron or slightly larger GI.

From what we have read that Bridgestone is ready to compete with TM and Callaway, lacking that SGI club does them in with almost half the golfers out there. More terrible golfers looking for forgiveness then low handicappers.
Think its a huge mistake to at least not try for one release to make a SGi club. If it fails it fails but try.

Yes might not be able to compete with TM and SLDR or Callaway and X2 but there is the option for people to try and see Bridgestone makes great irons.
I wouldn't call them SGI but the current dpc are pretty darn forgiving. They just don't appear to be as they have a thin profile with not a ton of offset.

I play the DPC and will probably go to DPF but there are golfers who have picked up my clubs after having me rave about Bridgestone irons and said no way, just by looks alone. Those guys play G25, AP1 etc.

Just think the iron releases shown dont cover the full spectrum and that kind of sucks for those +15-+25 handicappers who need more. One cast club wouldnt kill the perception of Bridgestone can only help it.

I agree with you on the SGI or at least more GI point. I know I was very hesitant picking up Bridgestone clubs because of their profile. Granted, I've learned they are much more forgiving than I thought, but that perception will keep people from even giving it a chance. If these are the american release, DPFs have my attention with DFs being on my radar as well.

these all look slick as hell!

Man they make gorgeous clubs. So wish they made LH clubs. :sigh:

maybe someday they will realise we exist. I try to avoid their balls because of that

I agree with you on the SGI or at least more GI point. I know I was very hesitant picking up Bridgestone clubs because of their profile. Granted, I've learned they are much more forgiving than I thought, but that perception will keep people from even giving it a chance. If these are the american release, DPFs have my attention with DFs being on my radar as well.

I think I would even add a longer iron SGi wise like 4 or 5 if they had it to a DPF set.

I think it can only benefit Bridgestone in long run to to add a SGI. Might not be forged but can help with name recognition from beginners to better golfers.

maybe someday they will realise we exist. I try to avoid their balls because of that
Bridgestone can't find Canada on a map either. I wanted to not buy their stuff but it's just too good to avoid. J40 wedges are my favourite by a landslide.

Maybe if you'd buy their balls they'd have excess capital to invest in building wrong-handed clubs? :alien:

I do hope that their push into more of a mainstream market includes some lefty love, but it seems their model isn't to appeal to all golfers at this point, and that seems to extend to which side of the ball you stand on.

Back