Cobra PUMA Scripting - What Would You Choose?

Order submitted!

Spikeless comfort ultimately won out.

Doneski!

1,3,3,1 for me.

I am 3's all the way around and I'm in love with our options. Puma totally knocked it out of the park lol, I can't stop laughing with excitement. This is fantastic!

After looking at everything on a bigger screen than my phone, I would pick the following:

Friday: 1
Saturday: 1
Sunday: 4
Shoes: 1

My order is in: 1,1,3,4. Love that they want personality and let each of the staffers do their own thing.

Tough choices, but I would stay away from pants and flatbills.

My choices would be 3, 1, 4, and 3. I might be swayed to 7 on the shoes given the heat history.

Frid. #1, Sat. #4, Sun. #1 Shoes #2

3,3,1,3. I will not wear a flat bill cap. And while I like the majority of these choices it mostly came down to the hats. I am a huge puma cobra guy. Puma is 90% of what I wear

And thats a wrap 4,1,3,4. I will deal with the flat brim for a day. Puma did a great job with our choices.

And thats a wrap 4,1,3,4. I will deal with the flat bill for a day. Puma did a great job with our choices.

You will rock the flat brim. My wife made most of my choices.

And thats a wrap 4,1,3,4. I will deal with the flat bill for a day. Puma did a great job with our choices.

You're going to rock that flat bill, teammate.

Just curious if any of you staffers can say. What was the largest size they had in shorts/pants available for you to order? I don't think I've ever seen anything in stores in my size (42) with them.

Just curious if any of you staffers can say. What was the largest size they had in shorts/pants available for you to order? I don't think I've ever seen anything in stores in my size (42) with them.

We were not given any limitations or guidance on size. Just told to send ours in.

I'd go 1 3 3 4

Those styles look really nice. Can't wait to see what you guys end up with.

We were not given any limitations or guidance on size. Just told to send ours in.
Oh gotcha, I thought maybe the order form had sizes to circle or something. Thanks for the reply.

1,3,3,4. Man, the Cobra-PUMA staffers are going to be super sexy.

Option 2,2,4 and 1 on the shoes for sure

You will rock the flat brim. My wife made most of my choices.

True story: I made my choices then forwarded my wife the PM email and asked her to look.

Our choices matched up 100%. I guess she does know me after all.

True story: I made my choices then forwarded my wife the PM email and asked her to look.

Or as she might say, you've come around to thinking like her. I get that a lot from mine.

Yeah I changed one outfit but could have gone with hers just as easy. Just couldn't let her be right ;-)

I have to say that after last year, my closet absolutely took a huge turn in the puma direction. All of their stuff is outstanding and no one could go wrong with anything that they chose.

Disappointed no one is rocking Rickie Orange on Sunday so far. Option 2 is phenomenal.

Great minds think alike!

Back