Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

I had to exchange my small for a medium. It wouldn't stay connected while doing anything really. This medium one fits much better. Wore it all day and then during the cardio potion of T25. Not sure how, but this belt has helped my back tremendously and I hope it continues.

From The HTC One Blue!

Just want to tell everybody that they did a tremendous job. You can continue to update your findings if you choose, however as of now, this testing review has been completed.

Huge thanks to THP and Serola for this great testing opportunity. My back thanks you as well.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Serola, was a lot of fun to put this belt through its paces.

testers you all did a wonderful job here. Thanks to you all I made the purchase of this a couple weeks ago and I am sure glad I did.

Glad I had the opportunity to test this out, as its been a monumental product for my general health. Thank you.

Once again this belt shows me just how well it works. I was packaging up all the swag for the Ocean City Invitational attendees and my back was killing me. I put the belt on, and I swear within 5 minutes the pain was gone.
It took five minutes? hahaha

It's amazing how quickly the back feels better once the belt is put on. I sell this thing every time I hear someone complain about low back pain.

I had to exchange my small for a medium. It wouldn't stay connected while doing anything really. This medium one fits much better. Wore it all day and then during the cardio potion of T25. Not sure how, but this belt has helped my back tremendously and I hope it continues.

From The HTC One Blue!

How did it work for your girlfriend? I am assuming it didn't since you didn't just buy a medium instead of exchanging.

Just want to tell everybody that they did a tremendous job. You can continue to update your findings if you choose, however as of now, this testing review has been completed.

This was probably my most favorite testing opportunity I have had over the years.

This one beats out the Greensaver because this has made an impact on my daily life. Being pain-free is the most incredible feeling. Thanks for the opportunity to test this one, and thanks to Serola for making such an awesome product.

How did it work for your girlfriend? I am assuming it didn't since you didn't just buy a medium instead of exchanging.

Small wasn't comfortable for her either. She'll try the medium once she is back in town. Hoping it helps her as much as it has me.

From The HTC One Blue!

After a few trying days getting here this belt has been put into action in Paris. By supporting the hip and sacral area it has made a huge difference in pain levels when sightseeing. There is a lot of walking and uneven streets and I have had no pain so far. We walked over 5 miles yesterday and climbed to the top of the arc d triumph with no problems. This is a great product.

Great job by all the testers, I can't wait for my dad and I to get ours and put them into use.

It's been a full month since getting the belt, and also a full month since taking pain meds before playing golf.

So sweet.

Few updates:

Bought another belt to have while one is being washed, etc. I received the medium for testing but then purchased the small....that was a mistake. Small only overlaps around 2 inches for me so it's a bit more difficult to put on than the medium.

Had some issues this past Friday where I was hurting an abnormal amount.....after a few hours and doing some extra stretching, etc I thought I may need to loosen the belt. Bingo - was too tight and loosening had that pain gone in a short bit of time.

Played 54 holes this weekend and the belt was on the entire time. So ecstatic to report that the pain stayed away. Still did my TENS and stretching each day as always, but I can't put into words how much more comfortable this has made my day to day life. This is now a part of a me.....and I don't see that changing.

Thanks again so very much to Serola and THP for the opportunity. Proud to report that I've been apart of numerous forum testings.....and this is the one that is most memorable and has meant the most to me and my golf game.

I know the instructions say to hand wash. But I was thinking that the issues they are wanting to avoid are with top loaders and the harsh agitating they do. I am thinking of tossing this into the front loader and see how that works. I might have to buy a new one, but I don't think so.

I know the instructions say to hand wash. But I was thinking that the issues they are wanting to avoid are with top loaders and the harsh agitating they do. I am thinking of tossing this into the front loader and see how that works. I might have to buy a new one, but I don't think so.

Let me know how it goes, we use front loaders as well so I could benefit from this.

Air dry?

Too bad my front load washer just bit the dust!!

Last edited:
Yep. Since I have two of them, I don't need to chance putting one in the dryer!

FYI - this thing helped me out alot on the 4hr car ride to Boston last weekend.

Would def recommend for longer car rides that would tend to leave your back uncomfortable.

FYI - this thing helped me out alot on the 4hr car ride to Boston last weekend.

Would def recommend for longer car rides that would tend to leave your back uncomfortable.

I've been doing a lot of driving the last couple of weeks. over 500 miles just yesterday. This thing has made the trips so much better for my back.

Anyone going to have an extra I can try in Myrtle? I'll wash it after of course.

Wearing mine as I drive down. Will be sporting it all weekend.

Back