Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio Cell 3-4 fairway woods are $159 on Golfsmith. 910F has been in the bag for a few years and is pretty beat up. Might be time.

Tremendous fairway wood IMO.

Bio Cell 3-4 fairway woods are $159 on Golfsmith. 910F has been in the bag for a few years and is pretty beat up. Might be time.
I think they extended their 15% sale too. Could get a mega steal

I think they extended their 15% sale too. Could get a mega steal
I have a couple of $10.00 off coupons as well.

Tremendous fairway wood IMO.
Thinking I am going to pull the trigger. Love the 5/7 wood, so this is a no brainer

The XTD is so so long as well. I dont know why I dont have one yet

Yep, I may pull the eBay trigger on a lightly used one soon. Gotta stop the ponder before my wallet gets lighter.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thinking I am going to pull the trigger. Love the 5/7 wood, so this is a no brainer

I cannot wait to get the 5/7 back in myrtle from Howzat. Either it or the 19* hybrid will be in my bag for sure...really was tempted to go 3w and 5w in the cup, and I traditionally have not been a fairway wood guy, but that 5w is badass.

I might be the weirdo here, but I actually like the 910F better than the Bio Cell...for whatever reason, Cobra woods have never really agreed with me. The 910F 4w I have is almost automatic when I put a smooth swing on the ball.

I cannot wait to get the 5/7 back in myrtle from Howzat. Either it or the 19* hybrid will be in my bag for sure...really was tempted to go 3w and 5w in the cup, and I traditionally have not been a fairway wood guy, but that 5w is badass.
The 5/7 is completely badass. We had a brief period where we weren't getting along, but I figured out that was me and not the club. The ball explodes off that club and frankly the reason why I am leaning towards the 3/4 and not the 913f

Last edited:
I might be the weirdo here, but I actually like the 910F better than the Bio Cell...for whatever reason, Cobra woods have never really agreed with me. The 910F 4w I have is almost automatic when I put a smooth swing on the ball.
Not weird at all. I really like the 910F and I have been gaming it for the better part of 3 seasons. I also have really like the Bio Cell 5/7 and for $159, I think the 3/4 is worth a chance. If not, I have the 910F to go back to.

Love the 910F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from the 913F I love the Bio Cell 5/7. The ball comes off the face like a bat out of hell and it's easy to elevate for me.
Honestly though, between the 910, 913 or Bio you really can't go wrong.

MackDaddy T grind 58/9 or 54/11... Just can't shake the ponder even with my SM5's working extremely well for me

Because they're good.

MackDaddy T grind 58/9 or 54/11... Just can't shake the ponder even with my SM5's working extremely well for me

I'll have the 56 with me next week. More than welcome to have at it. I think it really excels around the green and from the rough. Such a different animal from the original.

Let me know which ones you have and how much you want for those sm5's? Every club in my bag is Callaway except my wedges. I can work magic with the sm's over the tour grinds.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Was set on a new 54/58 wedge set up (588 cb) but now considering a 52/58 instead. My pw is 45.

Pondering some headcovers for the #7 and of course the buckets cover but cant decide which one I want if any at all.

Burger is also a ponder and will be in the What did you buy thread later today

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

I like the bottom one

TaylorMade's new UDI (Ultimate Driving Iron) of course. Darn you, TaylorMade!

I agree with this. I much prefer the 910F.

Told myself I'd wait until after the Morgan Cup, but afterwards it is on.

XTD 12°
Fuji Pro Series hybrid shaft that will likely go in my 913. Tipped for $100.
Maybe a Fuji Pro 63 driver shaft.

Middle one is happening no matter what. Whether I do the 913 adapter or not depends on how I like my MC hybrid. The other two will go in the hawkponder category until a deal can be found.

XTD 12°

Middle one is happening no matter what. Whether I do the 913 adapter or not depends on how I like my MC hybrid. The other two will go in the hawkponder category until a deal can be found.

The 12* isn't as common. See a handful of 9* and 10.5* on the bay going for around $170. They're all on my watch list, I need to remove them before I click buy.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

XTD 12°

XTD YUSSS! I will live vicariously through you until I decide to pick one up haha. They are magnificent.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yea I only saw a couple 12's on eBay last night, but I'll be patient with that one. I'm somewhat conservative with driver changes anyway, so no hurry there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back