Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Yes, $37 for 36 holes on Saturday. She originally said $29 then replay of $15 but then said she would just give the $37 rate.
That's an awesome price!

Honey Creek is a neat course and pretty interesting and worth it for $1 /hole. The front 9 is fairly flat, but the back 9 you hit down the hills and start working your way back up. A couple of the holes are built on a hillside and feel like they're on top of each other.

The greens will definitely be faster than The Preserve.

Thanks for posting the pics and scorecard - looks like a great course.

Honey Creek is a neat course and pretty interesting and worth it for $1 /hole. The front 9 is fairly flat, but the back 9 you hit down the hills and start working your way back up. A couple of the holes are built on a hillside and feel like they're on top of each other.

The greens will definitely be faster than The Preserve.

Ok, that price is great. How could we NOT want to do that?!?! And yea, I don't know many courses that would have slower greens than the Preserve. I live down here, have played there at least once every year (usually a few times a year) each year for the past 5 years. They have never, ever, been that slow.

Thanks for posting those pics. The front 9 looks tame, and then the back 9 just looks gorgeous.

~Rock

Got a Des Moines tourism package today.... Who signed me up?! :)

ugajahyv.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Lol..wasn't me. Lol

Must be a sign....

From The HTC One Blue!

Is there an event setup yet?

From The HTC One Blue!

I posted pictures and it seemed to die. I will get honey Creek taken care of if everyone says go

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I posted pictures and it seemed to die. I will get honey Creek taken care of if everyone says go

Put Derek ' s golf loyalties to the test. Schedule IA for the first weekend in October...

What ya gonna do dhartmann?...

Put Derek ' s golf loyalties to the test. Schedule IA for the first weekend in October...

What ya gonna do dhartmann?...

Oyyyyyy.....I've gotta live that long first!

From The HTC One Blue!

i want to go

i want to go

From The HTC One Blue!

i am with rambler set it up we will come and derek wont live that long if he doesnt choose wisely

I know there's a weekend in October that I can't do it, and I just can't remember which one. I'll try to remember it. I've already cleared it with my wife (yes, that was necessary), with the exception of that one weekend. Just can't remember which one....

~Rock

I know there's a weekend in October that I can't do it, and I just can't remember which one. I'll try to remember it. I've already cleared it with my wife (yes, that was necessary), with the exception of that one weekend. Just can't remember which one....

~Rock

I checked the mayor's schedule is clear the first weekend. So this is a go?

I checked the mayor's schedule is clear the first weekend. So this is a go?

When I get home, ill check. I expect a band to be playing the stars and stripes forever upon my arrival.

~Rock

When I get home, ill check. I expect a band to be playing the stars and stripes forever upon my arrival.

~Rock

I think I heard Hartmann say he can play the kazoo and Rambler the banjo. Should sound great!

I think I heard Hartmann say he can play the kazoo and Rambler the banjo. Should sound great!

I was thinking more of a traditional brass and percussion ensemble. But that will do

~Rock

. I will play the triangle and you'll like it

From The HTC One Blue!

Im good for the first weekend in october if thats when your doing it.

~Rock

From The HTC One Blue!
You've got a nice warm weather vacation coming up, with no golf swings. Get rested and healed up. Probably shouldn't drink too much while you're down there.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!! I couldn't even keep a straight face typing it. Sleep, eat, drink. Repeat.
i am with rambler set it up we will come and derek wont live that long if he doesnt choose wisely
LOL! The elder Hartmann has spoken.

I was thinking more of a traditional brass and percussion ensemble. But that will do

~Rock
Close... I've got the kazoo down. Dhartmann plays the piccolo. Don't ask; I think he tries to keep that skill under wraps, for obvious reasons.

You've got a nice warm weather vacation coming up, with no golf swings. Get rested and healed up. Probably shouldn't drink too much while you're down there.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!! I couldn't even keep a straight face typing it. Sleep, eat, drink. Repeat.

LOL! The elder Hartmann has spoken.

Close... I've got the kazoo down. Dhartmann plays the piccolo. Don't ask; I think he tries to keep that skill under wraps, for obvious reasons.
Isnt the piccolo perfect for the stars and stripes forever?

~Rock

Hmmm..... Set it up and they will come?

First weekend in October I'm in!

And I'll play the cowbell!
More-Cowbell.jpg

Back