Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

I'm open for any weekend in October. But yea, I'd prefer not to have a frost delay this time around. That frost ruined me. I lost so many noodle's that day.

~Rock

I'm open for any weekend in October. But yea, I'd prefer not to have a frost delay this time around. That frost ruined me. I lost so many noodle's that day.

~Rock

Are you saying the frost made your noodle go soft?

I was going to suggest weekends of the 4th or 18th, so that first weekend works perfect for me.
The second week is no good for me, but I'd be in on the first weekend, the 3rd-5th!

The second week is no good for me, but I'd be in on the first weekend, the 3rd-5th!

UNL @ MSU on the 4th. Prime time game, so it's all good!

UNL @ MSU on the 4th. Prime time game, so it's all good!

So you're telling I get golf with THPers, in Iowa, the husker game, and with fellow THP Huskers. That's a sweet deal right there.

So you're telling I get golf with THPers, in Iowa, the husker game, and with fellow THP Huskers. That's a sweet deal right there.

Absolutely! As long as we can find a color TV, this time. :alien:

I thought everything in Nebraska was still black and white.........and red.

~Rock

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Lol
uhabaget.jpg

I'm hunting a picture frame right now!

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

geju3yny.jpg

sounds like a lot of fun if you dont mind an old man who loves the game but who's game doesn't love him i would love to come!

sounds like a lot of fun if you dont mind an old man who loves the game but who's game doesn't love him i would love to come!

You're always invited.... Although we're out for the first weekend in October.

From The HTC One Blue!

Read your profile. . You'd fit in just fine. Heck, this ol dude gave them young whipper snappers all they could handle.

Read your profile. . You'd fit in just fine. Heck, this ol dude gave them young whipper snappers all they could handle.

True story.....

From The HTC One Blue!

You're always invited.... Although we're out for the first weekend in October.

From The HTC One Blue!

refresh my old memory why am I out the first weekend in Oct lol

I still think you should of let me sign the five dollar bill and put that in the middle of all the dollar bills.

I'm game. ley me know and I will send you the five I would owe you.

Back