2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great THP/Callaway contest. Thanks!

I'm in! Shocked there are under 100 entries for this awesome bag so far! My favourite tourney of the year. And of course my wife is having a family reunion this weekend so I'll likely only get to watch Thursday and Sunday :(. Considering I was going to pick Stenson when I saw the Tweet (to pick the winner), it's nice I get to pick another to go with him. Wanted to go with the heart and Phil, but went longshot with Ryo :)

I'm in!!

Also how many are planning on being up at 330-4 in the morning to watch the coverage? I'm planning on it myself...

I'm in!!

Also how many are planning on being up at 330-4 in the morning to watch the coverage? I'm planning on it myself...

My first year with an HD PVR :) Taping from 4am until 4pm+, and just watching from when I get up. By skipping commercials (when I remember to, I'm often sitting there and curse myself for forgetting) I'll be caught up by the end!

I am going adam scott here I think.

Awesome contest, and what a prize! I always go Callaway for these things and it hasn't worked out yet, so I think I'm gonna change it up a bit and just go with a gut instinct pick. On paper it doesn't look great, but you never know!

I'm in!!

Not sure 3:30 is in the cards for me, but I will be up earlier than usual. Programming the coffee maker tonight!

I went with a solo pick, just a gut instinct. If I were choosing from the list though, Stenson and Phil it would be.

I had one guy in mind and was positive about going with him. Typed up my email submission and went totally with someone else. Sudden gut feeling.

Awesome contest and an awesome bag. I went with someone a few others may have, but I like rooting for him, so we'll see what happens.

I'm in!!

Probably up at 5:30 or 6 to watch. 3:30 is just too early for me.

Tiger says he is near 100% i wonder if he will make the Cut

I'm in!!

I'll probably wake up in the 4:45-5:00 range myself.

Such an awesome bag. Not sure, but this would probably turn into a display and never be taken onto the course.
Just sent off my pick. I was battling with 3/ 4 different choices. Finally, just had to make a decision and send it.
I am definitely looking forward to following along this week.

Nearly forgot about this while trying to decide who to pick.....but got my entry in now so keeping fingers crossed

Thanks again to THP and Callaway for a great contest and prize

Man what an incredible looking bag. Entry on it's way.

Almost forgot about this one, not sure how. Oh well made it, good luck everyone.

Great prize! Pick or picks sent in! (See what I did there?)

My pick is in!!

Go ahead and send the bag my way... im feeling lucky!

Sweet bag.....great contest.... Thanks !

Fingers crossed

Submitted!! Let's go!!

Set those alarm clocks!

Im rooting for a non-AC member to win. That shipping bill is going to be higher than the membership. :D

Im rooting for a non-AC member to win. That shipping bill is going to be higher than the membership. :D

Possibly double. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back