"Senior" Ryder Cup expected to be announced in the near future

Would watch for sure. Would be fun to see the nerves for these guys again in a team format and see if they handle it any better a bit older

I'd watch it. Love seeing the legends and their less than perfect technique that they've made work for them.

Definitely would watch this. Would be awesome to see old rivalries reignited.

Yes, its likely a cash grab, but I'd watch. Love team match play competitions too much to miss it.

I'd watch it but would hope that the qualification rules don't go completely overboard favoring the old stars who don't have much game anymore. A big part of my (marginal) interest in the seniors tour is that guys like Gene Sauers, Olin Browne, Allen Doyle, Dana Quigley, Rocco etc. have an opportunity for redemption. A Nick Faldo vs. Curtis Strange singles match sounds good on paper but has real potential to be a complete stinker.

Is this going to be Europe vs. US only or would the likes of Vijay or Peter Senior be allowed to participate?

I'd watch it but would hope that the qualification rules don't go completely overboard favoring the old stars who don't have much game anymore. A big part of my (marginal) interest in the seniors tour is that guys like Gene Sauers, Olin Browne, Allen Doyle, Dana Quigley, Rocco etc. have an opportunity for redemption. A Nick Faldo vs. Curtis Strange singles match sounds good on paper but has real potential to be a complete stinker.

Is this going to be Europe vs. US only or would the likes of Vijay or Peter Senior be allowed to participate?

That would happen in the near future if the Sr. RC is successful. The President's Cup would jump on that cash bandwagon and create a Sr. PC. BLAH!!!!!:bad:

Hell yea I'd watch it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd watch this too, for sure.

Back