2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These afternoon guys are getting a tougher course it appears. The wind is starting to really pick up.
Hopefully it reverses for tomorrow and we get a true test, I always hate an event that one group gets shafted. Just my opinion, but it seems to happen to one half of the field at this one more often than not.

Glad to see Duval back in the booth. He does this well. Should be able to give some great perspective on what the course is like.

These afternoon guys are getting a tougher course it appears. The wind is starting to really pick up.
Hopefully it reverses for tomorrow and we get a true test, I always hate an event that one group gets shafted. Just my opinion, but it seems to happen to one half of the field at this one more often than not.

Completely agree. IMO Tee Time draw should not determine a winner in a major but this tournament always seems to have that happen occasionally

I think it is going to rain tomorrow so i am sure the course will be nasty for all

Glad to see Duval back in the booth. He does this well. Should be able to give some great perspective on what the course is like.

I wish he would replace Johnny Miller

Least that's something Duval does well

I've always been a Duval fan. Often wonder, if he hadn't got into Ski and snow boarding, and some personal struggles that took him away from the game...where he could be now. Good to see him at least put up a decent number on day 1. Hope he plays well and can make the cut.

Fall asleep and wake back up to Ernie just atrocious.

You can tell too that the weather is changing and the greens are drying.

Shocked Rosey hasn't really gotten rolling.

Fall asleep and wake back up to Ernie just atrocious.

You can tell too that the weather is changing and the greens are drying.

Shocked Rosey hasn't really gotten rolling.
Ernie is having a really rough go at it for sure

yess I did pick him, both for the contest and in fantasy golf

Join the club haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My kids keep asking me where all the trees are!

Bubba oh my.

Bubba oh my.
Rushed that. Frustrated Bubba could come out at any moment now. Duval's comment so accurate - "you don't see Open Champions miss those".

He's about to bust out that frustration pretty quickly....You can just see him wanting to explode. I'm guessing maybe it's his 'allergies' again :p

Rushed that. Frustrated Bubba could come out at any moment now. Duval's comment so accurate - "you don't see Open Champions miss those".

Rough break for Phil there.

Bubba leaking oil baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Had no idea Scott was off to such a good start, he will fail as I never pick winners of these contests

My pick Adam scott looking good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back