2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miguel def did not think he should get a free drop

Since we both took him, we should have known.

Kiss of Death

Still got the GMAMAS contest but Im sure I'll tank there too

Really wish the commentators would just shut up when caddie-player conversations are going on, like Bones and Phil on 16 just now.

I missed a lot off what was said between Jimenez and Davis. Certainly did not look like a closely mowed area. Maybe we'll hear more later.

Commentators were saying that a spectator may have stepped on the ball.

The reports say the wind is actually dying down for the afternoon rounds.

Yeah. That's what I just heard on the radio from a report there. The leaders going out late will really have an advantage.

In other breaking news, Tiger really came back with a sold round after two early bogies. :)

So cool to listen to Phil and Bones talk

Agreed. It just reminds of me sports games where the refs are the reason for the outcome. Just personal opinion.

I agree 100% with this but the sad thing is there's really no other way to do it.

looks like Tigers SMedium shirt is too tight :laughing:

It's ok Tiger, I struggle with getting my shirt to feel comfortable too. Mine's due to belly size not muscles though.

Tiger's shirt reminds me of the Eminem 8mile rap battle where he said "Snoop Dog got a boob job". Not a dig at him, just that boys medium is not cutting it.

Phil torched that drive

Here I am at work again stuck watching the Live@ on the app. So disappointing, can't watch on ESPN app because of my cable provider.

Tiger's shirt reminds me of the Eminem 8mile rap battle where he said "Snoop Dog got a boob job". Not a dig at him, just that boys medium is not cutting it.

It like lebron in those red short sleeve goto
Shirts they wear a few times a year

I like when pros hit shots that I have hit. Sergio, I have also hit my opening tee shot 60 yards left of the fairway.

Sergio opens with a drive that starts left and keeps going left, but in play

Classic stuff from Peter Alis there. Not a fan of Fowlers flat bill. The comment on Segio's pants was awesome: "White trousers......dangerous."

Adam Scott sure crumbled today. His short game is really unimpressive when he misses greens.

"Rickie Fowler from America sporting an interesting mustache on the first tee, also in a red shirt and white trousers..."

sergio with some work still after that mile long putt

someone get phil a weedeater

awesome shot and a chance to save par

That was my first thought too.

I know they are in great shape but I don't need to see their manchichis

Has no one mentioned Dufner switching to a #7?

I didn't know he switched to odyssey? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back