GloveIt Named Affiliate Sponsor of EWGA

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Glove It, a manufacturer of women's fashion golf accessories, announced today it has been named an affiliate partner of the EWGA (Executive Women's Golf Association). As an affiliate, Glove It will market its popular line of women's accessories and golf bags at local and national EWGA events.

"We are very excited to be an affiliate partner of the EWGA, an outstanding women's organization with an excellent reputation," said Karen Lovcik, CEO of Glove It. "The EWGA has been instrumental in keeping women engaged in the game through its many local chapter events and ample networking opportunities. Over the years they have provided its membership network opportunities and through its education programs they have helped women use golf as a business tool."

"As part of Glove It's affiliate agreement, it will provide special product promotions to the EWGA membership throughout the year. The Glove It product line gives women an opportunity to mix function with fashion. Golfers can choose from a complete line of accessory essentials that include Cabretta leather fashion golf gloves with valuable pouch, visors, caps, accessory bags, tote bags, water bottle covers, club covers, racquet covers, towels, belts and shoe bags. Glove It also offers a golf cart bag which comes in five eye-catching patterns. The well-coordinated product line features fun prints and styles from traditional argyles to popular animal prints.

Glove It, was founded by Karen Lovcik who is very involved in supporting many women causes. Glove It currently offers a Nicole Miller Pink Ribbon collection that features six accessories with the signature pink ribbon design. A portion of the sales of this collection goes to support Cancer Research.

2017829.jpg

They have really cool colors and patterns and very hip-ish :wink:

That's great news. I buy many things from the EWGA partners. All of the women in my EWGA chapter do as well.

I'm an EWGA member and a Glove-It fan--this is great news.

Cannot wait to see the new styles. I hope they are fashion forward!

• Admin
Check out the PGA Show coverage for their booth and you can see most of their 2010 line.

Back