Status
Not open for further replies.
She's like the coolest kid at school hahaha. She didn't even move during this
epe6ebyg.jpg

Trouble picking out his new chair on TV
taru9eva.jpg

Deciding if today is the day we put our oldest one down? HATE having to make these calls.....

Deciding if today is the day we put our oldest one down? HATE having to make these calls.....
I'm so sorry. Worst call to ever have to make.

ugh that's an awful decision to have to make. Really sorry to hear it.

this is the worst, so sorry

So sorry to hear.. Such an awful feeling and sorry you have to go through it.

Thanks every one we talked to the vet and we will give it one more try with a different drug to give him a little more time ...

Thanks every one we talked to the vet and we will give it one more try with a different drug to give him a little more time ...

hope it works out

Thinking....

Thinking....

Ahhh that dog looks just like ours!!! Whatcha thinking about cookie, that's not one of yours if I recall right? Adding another perhaps?

Ahhh that dog looks just like ours!!! Whatcha thinking about cookie, that's not one of yours if I recall right? Adding another perhaps?

Perhaps...it's at SPCA now.

Perhaps...it's at SPCA now.
Hmmmm. Well that's a tough decision haha you have 3 already right? Guess it depends on how much your household can handle haha I love people who think like you do man. Great to see you even considering bringing him/her home. Damn cute face that's for sure!

Hmmmm. Well that's a tough decision haha you have 3 already right? Guess it depends on how much your household can handle haha I love people who think like you do man. Great to see you even considering bringing him/her home. Damn cute face that's for sure!

We are at three now and they get along really good, and it's really easy for us right now. This would obviously introduce an unknown element. He is five years old but completely trained.

We are at three now and they get along really good, and it's really easy for us right now. This would obviously introduce an unknown element. He is five years old but completely trained.
Yeah there's always that unknown. You definitely don't want to upset your pack but who knows it could be a good addition. My aunt had 6 rottweilers at one point (lost 5 to cancer unfortunately) and it was pretty intense going over there growing up haha. We have really considered getting another so our little girl would have a play buddy

Ummm this isn't a pool. Oops

2asa8yme.jpg

Afternoon nap
ene8u3us.jpg

This one may happen tomorrow. 3 legged dog that my wife is in love with. We shall see.

myvymyne.jpg

That is a cute dog cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back