Cobra Bio Cell Irons Review Thread

Great feedback Gunner and welcome to THP!

These irons are a steal right now!!

With only a few weeks left the excitement to have these in the bag is seriously ramped up!

Great feedback Gunner and welcome to THP!

These irons are a steal right now!!

They really are, and its honestly pretty shocking.

With only a few weeks left the excitement to have these in the bag is seriously ramped up!

I couldn't agree more. It's going to be the 4th of July again in 3 weeks

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Posted this one in the "preview" thread by accident this afternoon, just realized now I put it in the wrong place:

Got out with the 6 iron again this weekend. Its silly, I am carrying a 4H and a 4i, and two 6 irons (Bio Cell and Altitude).

Love the Bio Cell 6 iron. Gives me a completely different ball flight than I see from the Altitude. The distance is right there, but I can keep it much lower, and get far more roll out of it.

These irons look better and better the more I play them. Shot my personal best 73 yesterday with these irons.
So forgiving and long. Get past the looks and you just might fall in love...

These irons look better and better the more I play them. Shot my personal best 73 yesterday with these irons.

Sounds like they are certainly working for you. Nice shooting

NOICE!!! Great job sir, from my experiences I agree on the get past the looks thing you might be surprised.

I truly can't wait to get mine in hand for the MC this next week, with KBS Tour R+'s in them, should be a LOT of fun.

I am actually playing really well with the stock shafts but would like to try them with the KBS shafts.

Congrats on the PB Barberakb!

Thanks Brad!

Gamers.

Cobra Bio Cell Irons Review Thread

Beating out the Apex?

Otherwise I wouldn't be calling them gamers.

Things change, but these are staying in the bag for now. Strictly personal but I enjoy them, so I figure why not.

Beating out the Apex?

Distance wise I think they are equal. I only reviewed the 6 iron, but the decision comes down to feel and preference. If I was told I had to game these I could and be very happy.

Distance wise I think they are equal. I only reviewed the 6 iron, but the decision comes down to feel and preference. If I was told I had to game these I could and be very happy.

Believe it or not, they're longer for me.

The undercut in these is MASSIVE.

But you're a better #InternetGolfer than I am :alien:

But you're a better #InternetGolfer than I am :alien:

Hahaha, I don't know about that, but they really did surprise me. I expected to just move back to my old comfortable irons but after hitting some more today these just have my attention fully right now. Just fun!

I broke my week embargo and went and hit them today, they're just loooooooong.
Lol. Bro I'm not surprised you didn't make it a week. I'm leaving the range now. Had to hit some wedges.

Lol. Bro I'm not surprised you didn't make it a week. I'm leaving the range now. Had to hit some wedges.

I just love this damn game too much, and man it was nice to just play with no expectations haha

I broke my week embargo and went and hit them today, they're just loooooooong.

Haha, you animal you.

So much for that week long break you had planned.

These were easily a club and a half longer than any club I've hit or owned this year. What blew me away was how solid the ball impact felt on the course. Hitting in a simulator makes everything sound different, and I thought it was a touch clicky. Outside was a different story all together. They went through the turf really well, put more than enough spin on the ball to hold greens and were easy to work, even from the rough. On the first hole of Round 2 I had to hit a 25 yard hook around a tree to get the ball close to the pin. I didn't think it would happen. Not only did it go around the tree, but got up quick enough that it would have gone over it .

I was absolutely floored by the performance of these clubs. I was very skeptical coming into the event as to how these would perform. That all changed on the range Friday. I'm going to game these for a bit and put the Apex Pros on the shelf for a while. I just shot too well to not want to play these more. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a 225 yard 5i?

interestedly enough, i went from the Apex to the Bio Cells cells as well. But to be fair, i wasn't fitted in the Apex's and it was just a spur of the moment thing to see if i the graphite shafts would have helped my wrist at the time. I've changed irons entirely too much in the last 18 months, but i'm pretty sure these will be in bag for a couple years at least. I've never felt more comfortable with a set.

Back