Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cute dog cookie

Thanks buddy. We will be at SPCA tomorrow at noon when they open and see how it goes.

Our new rescue, Riley. I'll see what I can do to get a picture of her with our cats, but that intro is a work in progress.

Our new rescue, Riley. I'll see what I can do to get a picture of her with our cats, but that intro is a work in progress.

Oh I love her!! How old?

Oh I love her!! How old?

Thanks! They suspect she's 6. What a great experience. We used Lucky Lab Rescue, found her through Pet Finder.

Thanks! They suspect she's 6. What a great experience. We used Lucky Lab Rescue, found her through Pet Finder.

I don't think I would ever go through a breeder after the amazing experience we had with adopting our girl.

She's a beauty, Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's a beauty, Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris! She has settled right in here. She was in our pond within the first half hour. She and we hit the lottery.

Jackson appears to be a Rory fan
unuba4a3.jpg

Took my boy camping yesterday and he LOVED it. I've read that boxers are not good swimmers because of their build, so I got him a life preserver and thank god...he jumped off the boat and sunk right to the bottom like a rock--life preserver and all.

Yes, that is my father, and yes...his t-shirt says "in dog beers I've only had one."
eda3uva8.jpg

de8yze7y.jpg

quregunu.jpg

va2y8y6e.jpg

renezujy.jpg

e2y8ugyg.jpg

a7y7u6ad.jpg

Think he enjoyed himself? Here he is in the backseat on the way home.
usu4u7at.jpg

Love these pics! Looks like a great time. Also congrats on your new friend Gr8dryv!!

Great pics,Pete! And you're right, boxers are not good swimmers. Their butt drops and they sink back legs first if I remember correctly.

This isn't a picture but I figured this is the best place to ask.

What are good toys for 2 labs that can and will chew through anything. We are starting to let them out of their kennels while we are gone all day at work and want something to keep them entertained so they dont tear stuff up

What are good toys for 2 labs that can and will chew through anything. We are starting to let them out of their kennels while we are gone all day at work and want something to keep them entertained so they dont tear stuff up

If you ever find an answer to that question PLEASE let me know

I use one of these for my dog when I'm not home, keeps her busy. You put dog food in it and as they play with it the dog food comes out the slots. I know she uses it because it's always empty when I get home. She's not a lab, they might just chew the hard rubber but it's pretty tough.

u7avamu9.jpg
yqura7uj.jpg

This Kong comes in different sizes...

Kong%20Rubber%20Dog%20Toy.jpg

Thanks guys. We have actually looked at all three of those things. Will probably buy the nylabone and probably the Kong. Will fill the Kong with treats or something.

Great looking dog Pete, I love boxers

yquteha7.jpg

Bed time for the boys

One of the two cats who will be happy to see me when I get back. Yes, he sits like that all the time.

e5e2eted.jpg

6eqaqu6u.jpg

And the other one.

upyje5yz.jpg

We've had pretty good luck with these. They will eventually develop holes and stop squeaking, but so far, none have gotten torn open.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/think-dog-odd-ball-holiday/prod11710057.ip

He's pretty good about getting dried off after going out in the rain :)

I think this one is glad to have me home.

hu9u6ynu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back