What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense. Thought you were leaving bag with clubs and all.

Played 18 early, watched The Open Championship, bought a new staff bag & of course THP'd

That makes sense. Thought you were leaving bag with clubs and all.

No way buddy, those 845's will get re-shafted with the PXi 5.5's and I will have some fun toying around with them. Will get that project started once I get back into town.

Good luck with the shoes. I wish I bought 2 pair last time as now I cannot find them anymore.

Cleaned the gook off my clubs. Usually the wet Spring grass does the trick, but for some reason it stuck on this year. Couldn't even see the grooves anymore.

Checked in, fed and provided beverages to and otherwise took care of 218 golfers. And 220 yesterday. What an effing weekend.

Played no golf.

Played 18 holes at Crooked River Ranch in Central Oregon. Beautiful day out today!!
Oh man, how was it? I haven't played much golf in central Oregon, but really want to.

Thping
Range
Short game work

Watched The Open, THP'd, and went to a graduation party at my family's par 3 course and heckled guys that constantly missed the green from 80 yards (not really, I can't hit a green from 80 yards).

Played 18 this morning under 3 hours, ordered Callaway T grind, returned some nike Lunars and hit a few shots with the callaway Apex UT 21*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up and watched The Open, an hour at the range, and some THPing.

Watched the open, debated all day if I would pull the trigger on a purchase... still haven't done it.

Watched the British Open and the Web.com playoff. Did some flatfooted shadow swinging with the walking boot on the left foot. Considering doing the same on the golf course tomorrow with my team as one of those toughness things (maybe stupidity). Wishing that I could have played and getting the itch to be on course worse each day. Going to be hard being good for 3 1/2 more weeks! Don't know how good I can be.

Woke up and watched the Open, then suffered through a 4.5 hour round. That might not seem too long but there as a six some in front of us that would break up when questioned and then group back up as soon as possible.

Watched the Open and then went out and shot 36/41 for a 77!

Watched The Open, THP'd, and went to a graduation party at my family's par 3 course and heckled guys that constantly missed the green from 80 yards (not really, I can't hit a green from 80 yards).

Good news is you'll be back missing greens soon enough :)

Played 9, shot a 57, enjoyed it anyway.

Watched The Open and played 18, really stunk up the joint.

Watched the open, range/practice time, and THP.

Watched the Open !

Watched the open I recorded through the night, some THPing and started on building my clubs.

Played 18 with Tera and shot my best round this year.

A speedy 9 before the painters arrived! THP and packing the rest of the day.

Took my driver to see doc Kang for a little adapter fix. Thanks buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back