SeeMore SPi Cyber Coach

I've traded a few emails with Ben Pellicani and he's actually willing (and somewhat intrigued) to work with me and my sidesaddle putting stroke.

I expect we'll get something set up shortly.

Can't wait to see what he can offer me....

Ben is great and I am interested to hear how it goes.

I've traded a few emails with Ben Pellicani and he's actually willing (and somewhat intrigued) to work with me and my sidesaddle putting stroke.

I expect we'll get something set up shortly.

Can't wait to see what he can offer me....

Ben does use the claw for his stroke so he would be the best to use for something that is a bit different. Good luck!

I'll definately keep you informed. I'm always impressed when someone is willing to work with a golfer who is "out of the norm".....

I'll definately keep you informed. I'm always impressed when someone is willing to work with a golfer who is "out of the norm".....

The great thing about Ben is he will work with you on your goals at your pace. He dosen't want to change people, just make them better golfers.

The great thing about Ben is he will work with you on your goals at your pace. He dosen't want to change people, just make them better golfers.

That sounds like just what I am looking for....

I've connected with Ben and signed up for and gotten access to the training website. I'm going to video my putting stroke from the three angles Ben requested this weekend. Will probably do that from my cellar with my indoor putting mat.

I've connected with Ben and signed up for and gotten access to the training website. I'm going to video my putting stroke from the three angles Ben requested this weekend. Will probably do that from my cellar with my indoor putting mat.
Way to go big e. Spi has improved my game so much. it has been one of the best experiences in my game. It doesnt hurt that you have master jedi ben either. :) keep us informed.

Way to go big e. Spi has improved my game so much. it has been one of the best experiences in my game. It doesnt hurt that you have master jedi ben either. :) keep us informed.

Yea, I'm going to be very interested in how this all plays out with my sidesaddle putting stroke. Obviously the whole RST system and setup is a mute process for me (SeeMore doesn't even bother to put the red dot on their long putters). But I love the SB1 putter I got a few weeks ago and the stats tracking and green reading could do me a lot of good. I can't wait to get started.......

Yea, I'm going to be very interested in how this all plays out with my sidesaddle putting stroke. Obviously the whole RST system and setup is a mute process for me (SeeMore doesn't even bother to put the red dot on their long putters). But I love the SB1 putter I got a few weeks ago and the stats tracking and green reading could do me a lot of good. I can't wait to get started.......

I got my three video's off to Ben today (Sunday). And on his day off he took the time to post his observations. We then traded some posts back and forth on whether I would better off holding my putter at a 90 degree angle (toe would be down) to facilitate a better back and through stroke (how I've been putting as of late)...or...should I sole the putter so that it sits on its natural 80 degree plane and putt with ever so slight arc. He convinced of the latter (through a video he posted - again on his day off!) and so we're off.....

Next is to do is the putting assesment (putting from 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 ft) from 4 loacations around the hole and track my putts during the next few rounds I play (long, short, missing high side or low side etc).

I guess we'll then decide where to go from there. This is all pretty cool and Ben has been great (...and patient...lol...)

Thanks for the update. Not surprisingly Ben going above and beyond.

Just uploaded some final videos to Ben tonight to get some input before the Morgan Cup next week. Things are moving in the right direction.

Really appreciate this thread Erik as the journey has been pretty much on my own. Some great information within this thread!

OK...after having sent in the 3 video's of my putting stroke - the next item was to do a putting "assesment" for Ben. This is basically putting from 4 locations around a hole from 3', 4', 5' , 6' and 9' (20 putts all together). Three was ever so slight a break around the hole. Nothing huge, but enough that I needed to be aware of it.
Here were my results (which i have no idea if they're bad, average or good)
3' - 4/4
4' - 2/4
5' - 3/4
6' - 2/4
9' - 1/4
overall, 12/20

Next is to track the putting stats during my rounds and send.....

Last edited:
Ben sent me a note saying my 12/20 made putts equated to a 7 handicap putter. Given that I'm a 12-15 overall I guess that means my putting game is better than my full swing. Interesting.

I began a short term journey with the SeeMore/SPi training back in June after the SeeMore/THP event. I knew going in I would stick with a plan to get better with my putting. I got a ton of information from the SeeMore staff at the event and even more once I signed up for the Cyber Coaching from Ben. I had a plan. I had a goal. I had a mission for the first time in my putting journey. I stuck with it because I desperately wanted to get better.

I can safely say after this weekend of playing almost 6 rounds of golf (3 of them competitive) in the Morgan Cup that it all held up under the pressure. Thank you SeeMore and Mr. Ben Pellicani for getting me on the right track and giving me a plan. The great thing about all this: I'm not done. I know I can go further with this and plan to!

We talked about this a bit during our Sunday round. Putting was the only part of my game I had no worries about going into the weekend. The cyber coaching works.

I began a short term journey with the SeeMore/SPi training back in June after the SeeMore/THP event. I knew going in I would stick with a plan to get better with my putting. I got a ton of information from the SeeMore staff at the event and even more once I signed up for the Cyber Coaching from Ben. I had a plan. I had a goal. I had a mission for the first time in my putting journey. I stuck with it because I desperately wanted to get better.

I can safely say after this weekend of playing almost 6 rounds of golf (3 of them competitive) in the Morgan Cup that it all held up under the pressure. Thank you SeeMore and Mr. Ben Pellicani for getting me on the right track and giving me a plan. The great thing about all this: I'm not done. I know I can go further with this and plan to!

I echo Nate's comments above. Ben and the SPI institute have been great. Being a sidesaddle putter - I was a bit skeptical that Ben would have anything to offer to me - but I was completely wrong. He's provided a number of suggestions to improve my sidesaddle putting stroke and also provided a number of good drills to ingrain those suggestions. I'm already seeing an improvement in my putting. I much appreciate his willingness to work with an unusual putting stroke. Working with Ben through the SPi instititute has been a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their putting game. Call me "convinced"!

Nice to see others getting similar results with the online instruction.

Got in a rare 18 hole round this past w/e (my time is extremely limited):
29 putts
2 makes from 20 and 23 feet
No 3 putts!

Thanks to SeeMore and SPi!

Took a month off after the Morgan Cup and boy I could tell on the greens! It was not pretty. Granted the bent grass greens we played were running about a 2 and were slower than Johnny Football on a NFL field but I could tell my stroke was just a bit off. Needless to say Big Ben has been called in to right the ship. Back to the grind!

Amazing how quickly it goes away. I need to try to get myself back into a daily routine.

This is hands down the greatest thing I have ever done for my golf game. I have only been doing it for a month but my putting game has completely changed thanks to Ben and SPi.

I finished the day with 28 putts including (2) 3 putts off poor reads, could have easily been 24. I drained 130ft of first putts with about another 25-30ft of 2nd putts. My confidence on the greens now is unbelievable. I cant begin to thank Ben and SeeMore enough for the Cyber Coach. If you are even considering this option, do yourself a favor and sign up now.

Last edited:
Back