Round 1 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

I may have been dropped on my head as a baby.
I have a weird shaped head.

Maybe bald and grow a big bushy beard, and wear sunglasses all the time....
Bald and sunglasses all the time? Not a bad look ;-)

And I am with you on Team Albatross !

I am already prepping to film my "congrats" video to Team THP for their victory. Sunday evening will probably be busy for me so I am going to film it ahead of time so its ready to post as soon as they are announced the winners.
Dewey defeats Truman, huh?

I am already prepping to film my "congrats" video to Team THP for their victory. Sunday evening will probably be busy for me so I am going to film it ahead of time so its ready to post as soon as they are announced the winners.

Takes a champion to recognize a champion.

are we allowed to make individual match predictions? Just for fun of course

are we allowed to make individual match predictions? Just for fun of course

Sure. There is even a "bets" thread (not condoned by THP) that has lots of fun silly action.

Sure. There is even a "bets" thread (not condoned by THP) that has lots of fun silly action.
Gambling is illegal at bushwood :D

I've got my bet all set. It's going to be a fun Friday!

Here are my worthless round 1 predictions :)

Round 1 Matchups
DCBrad & kc720 I hate to go against Santa Kang but I have to give the nod here to the Panda and cookie
Tadashi & #Cookie

Howzat & Flog2424 Have to go with my vegas roomie Fupresti (providing he can keep his F bombs in check lol)
Fupresti & WardF

Nate & Jeff Spicoli Tough match to call. But I am going with Seth and Doug because there is no way I can pick a Longhorn Hey Nate....BOOMER...... :p
ATLGolfer & J4U

Ddec & Jman Of course I have to go with my okie buddy, Jman and Dean in this one
Scarnici & Smithfaced

Canadan & Amart Going to give the edge here to Dan and AMart
TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo

v.man & O'Carroll Dang another one I hate to Pick, V Man is one of the best guys here, but have to give the edge to my man 411 and hawk
Hawk & MikeDean441

Paladin & Adwillingham I was going to flip a coin on this one, but since Andy carried me in Indy, giving the edge to Parshooter and coers
ParShooter & Coers

Jersey Nate & Mmaynard This is a no brainer for me, oompa loompa's have to stick together, MWard and Nebgolfer have this one
Mward & NebGolfer

Trout Bum & Six4Three5 I flipped a coin here since I don't personally know any of these 4, called tails and the winner is TroutBum and numbers
GolferBest & AdamW238

War Eagle & Devrickus My #TheKing teammate and my man Ricky, God would strike me down if I picked against them!!!!
Castor Hades & Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Round 1 Matchups
DCBrad & kc720 I hate to go against Santa Kang but I have to give the nod here to the Panda and cookie
Tadashi & #Cookie

Howzat & Flog2424 Have to go with my vegas roomie Fupresti (providing he can keep his F bombs in check lol)
Fupresti & WardF

Nate & Jeff Spicoli Tough match to call. But I am going with Seth and Doug because there is no way I can pick a Longhorn Hey Nate....BOOMER...... :p
ATLGolfer & J4U

Ddec & Jman Of course I have to go with my okie buddy, Jman and Dean in this one
Scarnici & Smithfaced

TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo

v.man & O'Carroll Dang another one I hate to Pick, V Man is one of the best guys here, but have to give the edge to my man 411 and hawk
Hawk & MikeDean441

Paladin & Adwillingham I was going to flip a coin on this one, but since Andy carried me in Indy, giving the edge to Parshooter and coers
ParShooter & Coers

Jersey Nate & Mmaynard This is a no brainer for me, oompa loompa's have to stick together, MWard and Nebgolfer have this one
Mward & NebGolfer

Trout Bum & Six4Three5 I flipped a coin here since I don't personally know any of these 4, called tails and the winner is TroutBum and numbers
GolferBest & AdamW238

War Eagle & Devrickus My #TheKing teammate and my man Ricky, God would strike me down if I picked against them!!!!
This guy knows what's up!

Nostrasposey has spoken.

Round 1 Matchups
Tadashi & #Cookie

Fupresti & WardF

ATLGolfer & J4U

Scarnici & Smithfaced

TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo

Hawk & MikeDean441

ParShooter & Coers

Mward & NebGolfer

GolferBest & AdamW238

I love you Shane

Round 1 Matchups

Mward & NebGolfer

Hey, at least you're being honest... :alien:

There is a rule that little people have to stick together lol.

On a serious note I also have a feeling your going to really well nate, your swing looks good in your video

Hey, at least you're being honest... :alien:

Bump for tomorrow!!

Back