#IceBucketChallenge

Nicely done Youngbuck!!!

So this me getting iced Thor style. Again sorry It didn't happen yesterday its just because of the the severe storm rolling through.

#hammeredit :act-up:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy dumping that on Youngbuck. His head didn't get wet, but there was a bunch of water. And 16lbs of ice were in there too.

Nice job Youngbuck. I'm sure you're dad didn't enjoy that too much. Ha

Matt, the chills get you bro. I feel ya. Way to go dude and great call outs.

Matt, the chills get you bro. I feel ya. Way to go dude and great call outs.

I was thinking this can't be that bad...Wham breath take away.

I was informed today that J4U called me out on this so I'm a little tardy.

Rob Wedge and afwcardinal you're up next or you may donate to The Wounded Warriors Project.

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=66&campaignSource=WEBSITE&source=ONLINE

Just saw this Randy, I have been quite busy and not checked this thread in a few days. Since I am extremely late with this, I will get the donation out tomorrow. By the way, Loved the video.

Sry all, between having a baby boy and family coming in town I have failed at getting this done.
But I'm gonna donate and get this thread going again sometime this week.

Sry all, between having a baby boy and family coming in town I have failed at getting this done.
But I'm gonna donate and get this thread going again sometime this week.

Congrats on the baby boy.

Well done Youngbuck!

Wow that was cold! Video coming soon.

I will do the ice bucket by end of week as I'm sure the kids will want to see it. For now, I have donated $100 to the SPCA of Wake County.

ryvebazu.jpg
#IceBucketChallenge complete!! Made a donation last week and completed the act tonight. It's all for a good cause so why not do both. Holy $#&% that was cold!!!!!!

Orange Hog & jhstew1 you guys are on deck. My charity is your local First Tee.

www.thefirsttee.org

http://youtu.be/l0TPkZLhSEo

WTG Canes!

awesome...just awesome

Great job Canes! I think you win the award for having the most ice in the bucket!

Great job Canes! I think you win the award for having the most ice in the bucket!
Ha! Yeah rookie mistake. Two 10lb bags was a bit much.... and soooooo cold.

Ha! Yeah rookie mistake. Two 10lb bags was a bit much.... and soooooo cold.
Yeah and my biggest mistake was letting an over-anxious 12 year old do the bucket dumping!

Challenge accepted!!

I'm heading out for the Morgan Cup on Thursday morning so perhaps I can get one of my fellow MC volunteer buddies to help me out with the Ice Bucket Challenge down in Myrtle Beach. What's better than a Morgan Cup Ice Bucket Challenge, right?!

Somehow I have a feeling it won't be a problem to find a willing dumper in that crowd :)

Somehow I have a feeling it won't be a problem to find a willing dumper in that crowd :)

I have a feeling this video might be the one that could top tpluff's

Challenge accepted!!

I'm heading out for the Morgan Cup on Thursday morning so perhaps I can get one of my fellow MC volunteer buddies to help me out with the Ice Bucket Challenge down in Myrtle Beach. What's better than a Morgan Cup Ice Bucket Challenge, right?!
I can't wait to see it!

Have not forgotten, busy weekend with the Kids 8th B-day.....I will get to this in the next couple days

This might be the best one I've seen yet!

Back