Introducing Team Paradise - 2014 Morgan Cup

meh...needs more Scarlett Johansson...and more cowbell.

:alien:

Seriously, Castor; you have set the bar so frigging high - anybody else is gonna have to call in some help from Pixar or DreamWorks to top this! Amazing. Just Amazing.

If you look close, there is some Blair O'Neal.

Yup, it is going to be tough to top that. It was pretty awesome. Well done.

Does that Team Paradise logo in the vid say 2013? :D

probably the coolest thing i've ever seen.

I would have to second that. Castor...I need the music you used as my new ringtone, for when you guys call me.

As for our new supporters...welcome aboard.

Yes, let us know what it was, please!

NICELY DONE!!! Very Impressive.

Well done, Team Paradise, well done!!! Makes me proud to be a supporter!!!

Just wanted to give this a bump, as I am so proud of the work my fellow teammates have done leading up to the Morgan Cup. I cannot wait to go into battle with this team.

You guys are going to be a force to contend with, I've been watching all the hard work you guys have been putting in and love the way you rep the Cup!

It'll be good to meet you guys finally.

Good luck Team Paradise!!

Well, I mean, honestly good luck to EVERYONE in the MC. You guys are all going to have a blast. I just want a little *extra* luck on the Team Paradise side :)

Thanks for all the support. Going to be fun to finally tee it up with some teammates today.

Thanks for all the support. Going to be fun to finally tee it up with some teammates today.

What a great day was had by the Team Paradise guys today. It was remarkable to witness the progress that was made by the entire team during this journey. Extremely proud to be a part of this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff today guys. Some great rounds put up and can't wait to see more this weekend. Sitting here with half of the team prior to trying to get some shut eye. See you on the flip side.

It has been a pleasure following your journey to better golf.
I wanted to wish you guys good luck this weekend!

I know its going to be one hell of a show!

All the best!

Thanks for being such a huge supporter of the event CJ!

Good luck Team Paradise!!

Well, I mean, honestly good luck to EVERYONE in the MC. You guys are all going to have a blast. I just want a little *extra* luck on the Team Paradise side :)

It has been a pleasure following your journey to better golf.
I wanted to wish you guys good luck this weekend!

I know its going to be one hell of a show!

All the best!

Your support throughout our journey's has been nothing short of amazing. Thank you gentleman!

Back