Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Sure are. In fact people can order as many as they like right now.

Well well well.

I like having a backup for my backup and then eventually paying forward both backups while a new one sits in the collection.

Not gonna lie though....I always get a little scared when giving away a backup in case something happens to my primary.

And I still need dancing logos!

Too bad they didn't sell out as quickly as I thought they would.

Myself, I passed on the Sushi and Bacon, specifically for this one. Definitely my favorite of the bunch (although I thought the other two looked awesome).

I knew I couldn't swing 4. So I am hoping to add Beer&Pizza in order to snag the 2 that I really really wanted.

Gorgeous looking cover. On the bright side some guys will get to have multiples!

Just clicked on the store link and I have to say I am very surprised these aren't showing as sold out yet.....:shock:

Everyone who ordered one should have received a shipping notification.

I haven't seen one come through yet, but it could just be delayed a little bit if you did it pretty recently.

Everyone who ordered one should have received a shipping notification.

I haven't seen one come through yet, but it could just be delayed a little bit if you did it pretty recently.

I got my email notification at around 2pm GMT, so I guess that would equate to somewhere round 9am somewhere in the US??? (Working on the 5hr time difference when they went on sale at 1pm over there which was 6pm here)

I've been using my Seemore cover but once this one comes in, it will be my gamer. Looks too good to sit on the shelf.

Recvd mine today, look forward to gaming it tomorrow. Thanks for the quick shipping GG.

Is there a few of these left GG? Thanks

Got mine today WOOT WOOT!

ugu8y6e7.jpg

Thank you again GG!

Using Tapatalk

Thank you GG, I got my head cover today in the mail! It looks better in my hand than on the website! Thank you again!!

They look amazing in person!

Are these coming USPS or FedEx/UPS? Mine has not arrived in today's mail. I'm getting jealous here!

Are these coming USPS or FedEx/UPS? Mine has not arrived in today's mail. I'm getting jealous here!

Pretty much always come USPS and I am hoping that mine make it here today.

Pretty much always come USPS and I am hoping that mine make it here today.

So it takes less time to get to NE from FL than it does to MI? The USPS has it in for me! :wink:

So it takes less time to get to NE from FL than it does to MI? The USPS has it in for me! :wink:
Talk to Dev..Apparently UPS has it in for him before you. ;-)

These look great! On a culinary note...that cheese is never going to melt that far from the meat...:bashful:. Honestly that is the first thing I noticed...curse of the professional cook.

They look awesome, can not wait to have it in hand!

These look great! On a culinary note...that cheese is never going to melt that far from the meat...:bashful:. Honestly that is the first thing I noticed...curse of the professional cook.

They look awesome, can not wait to have it in hand!

Good catch with the cheese - would definitely be sent back by my daughter so the cheese is fully melted. :clown:

Got mine today, It looks great with the rest of the THP collection!

qepa9upu.jpg

Mine came that and I love it!! By far my favorite one so far. Si much so I am debating if I want to sell my other two white THP covers.

Be the ball!!

Back