Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

The Vine videos are great, keep them coming T2G you are doing a great job!

You're killing it with the Vines, Kevin! Thanks for these and keep it up.

12th tee #Hashtag Brad & Seth

y9y9a2u5.jpg

avuju3y6.jpg

u3e8etu8.jpg

ruha6aqy.jpg

And the horn stops play

erajypyh.jpg

Looking great guys! Everything is unbelievable! CG/Srixon is slowly building a cult following in the THP community they have everyone's attention and respect on how our guys are guinea pigs for clubs like some real pros playing prototypes before we know about them. So unbelievably cool!

Well looks like the sponsor round has been washed out. Time for the next best thing. Beer.

I'm in a glass case of emotions right now that lightning has forced us off the course. Still a great day.

Yuo guys are rocking the updates! Sucks to hear it's raining on your parade though. hope you get back out soon.

So I missed it somewhere along the line, but what balls are Cobra staffers playing?

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

So I missed it somewhere along the line, but what balls are Cobra staffers playing?
Bridgestone

They partnered with Bridgestone for the golf balls.

Stupid thunderstorms!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.

100% true. The best one I've experienced.

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.

It was an amazing time. Could not have asked for anything better. You blew my expectations out of the water. All the sponsors were just amazing. I wish I had better words to describe.

ytu6asuz.jpg

That thunder you heard was actually HashtahChad's drive on #10 at True Blue. Rain can't stop these guys.
Wow that is a amazing picture!!!

Played less than two holes of golf. One of the best days of my life.

The liver bird even looks good in the rain.
emezyge5.jpg

Played less than two holes of golf. One of the best days of my life.

The liver bird even looks good in the rain.
emezyge5.jpg

Totally true my man.

Bad weather sucks! Hopefully it clears up soon so you guys can get back out, I love that the reps are playing right along, I thought they were just going to be there for support and I thought that was going to be cool. But for them to play is an even cooler experience.

umezaqa5.jpg

Still a pretty beautiful golf hole- even during a thunderstorm

18 at True Blue looks just as gorgeous in the rain as it does in great weather.

nyvyqyha.jpg

I think today proved that I'll do just about anything for my sponsor hahahahaha!

Will try to add some pics soon. Major shout out to THP, the sponsors, the volunteers, and the forum for making this day special for us. many of the photos are absolutely incredible.

All that gear looks fantastic, but the Callaway bags somehow stand out to me. Just georgeous.

Back