Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

uharevyb.jpg
a surprise from Callaway!

Gee, only 109 people on this thread. Why not 1009?

Awesome Thread so far boys brings back a lot of awesome memories. Really Impressed with what some of the sponsors did this year! some awesome one of a kind swag for sure! Have a fun round dialing in all those new clubs!

Gee, only 109 people on this thread. Why not 1009?

Some people are working today. Im sure tomorrow there will be a lot more on the thread.

This thread is fantastic. I don't know which pics to stare at first. This event is simply the ultimate weekend any amateur golfer could hope for.

This is truly a reason The Hackers Paradise outshines other golf forums. Looks like everyone out there is happy and enjoying themselves. Hope to be a part of this one year.

Tapping Away

Great work by everyone so far on the coverage. My productivity level today is definitely not as high as it should be! This thread is awesome and I'm really anxious to learn more about the new CG/Srixon gear.

Team CPG getting used to awesomeness.
bybunaba.jpg

Cobra boys are teeing off now and headed out for some fun.

Watching today always makes me jealous, but today has been awesome and I'm glad you boys are soaking in every moment.

Looks flippin' awesome! Wish I was there

Speechless! Such an awesome experience these guys are going through. A big thanks to JB, Golfergal, and the generosity of the sponsors that have made this happen. Thanks also to all the THPers that are posting and keeping us updated, I'm not there but am having a blast. WOW !!!!

Rain is Rain. This is the Morgan Cup!
a2emaby8.jpg

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

#cookie throws one in to about 6 feet for a great birdie on #10

We don't need umbrellas out here. The cold OR rain never bothered me anyway.

Staff sponsor day >>>>>>>>> media day

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.

such a cool way to present the day, love the interaction going on. Keep up the great work guys, but remember to put the phones down for a second and soak it in. It will go by WAY too fast!

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.

And you effing rocked it dude! Bravo

yjy6uba2.jpg

It's raining on our parade!

A view from long of the green on 11 TB
za6yha8u.jpg

Back