Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Shout out to the volunteers and the companies for today. We told everybody that Staff Sponsor Day was going to be totally different and it delivered. What a fun day and it was all because of them.
It was an amazing ride to follow along with, something truly special for sure!

So is everyone just relaxing before dinner tonight or are people sneaking out to the range/putting green?

It doesn't look like the weather is going to break as of now.

We are hanging in our villa oohing and awing over all the new goodies provided by our sponsors.

Shout out to the volunteers and the companies for today. We told everybody that Staff Sponsor Day was going to be totally different and it delivered. What a fun day and it was all because of them.

Seeing the participants herded up waiting for the clock to strike 9 was cool, I was waiting rather impatiently as I would assume they were.

Today was an incredible ride, this weekend will be much of the same!

I cannot wait!

Due to the effort and spectacular job of the volunteers today I think that is as close as I could feel to being there without actually being there. Fantastic job guys, and thank you!

The volunteers and sponsored knocked it out of the park. The volunteers worked their tales off today. Up early and running around in the heat all day. Unbelievable.

Today was beyond special for me. Thanks.

I'm still drooling.
y4emytu5.jpg

#smartsquare ^^^

Love the Bridgestone bags. And freakin' umbrellas too! Nice touch there.
Definitely came in handy just a bit. Us Bridgestone guys know how to share though.

The Ice Bucket Challenge thread has absolutely nothing on this thread.

This is hands down the best thread!!

Love the pictures and the faces on those guys says it all!!
Came into play during media day and those water repellent hats from Bridgestone work.

It's a little tight on the range. How tight? Maynard and Castor and sharing a spot.

pu3unu8y.jpg

Teammates doing what teammates do...while wearing pants!

#rightylefty

They're also wearing the same pair of pants. #sweaty

Love those blue ferrules and grips....

Look incredible in person as well!

Some pics with the rain cover on

attachment.php

attachment.php

Everyone has knocked it out of the park with the coverage today! Thanks to all for sharing all day long!

Awesome day, as expected. Great stuff from all sponsors, players and volunteers. A few shots for you guys.

The Tip-meister:

Staff bag beauty, complete with Open Championship coins and head covers:

Another bag pic. Because you can't have enough bag pics:

Mealy-ing:

Pretty Ricky, just puring it:

A-Mart going #BerthaLong:

Mr. Bean is surprisingly good at golf:

Tag,
with some great photos.

This is only one part of the awesomeness

7yduquse.jpg

This picture brings back memories. Some of you understand what I'm sayin'....
Last time I was hanging with THPers in a hotel room, it was 'interesting'

What a fun day. I really enjoyed watching everyone tear into their new equipment and smiling ear to ear.

Staff sponsor day was going to be different and it was. And it was just awesome. Callaway, Bridgestone, Cobra, Cleveland, and Taylormade did a great job with everyone and I think all people had a great time today.

Just caught up with this thread. Looks like it was an amazing day! Shout out to the volunteers and sponsors for bringing it.

Awesome day, as expected. Great stuff from all sponsors, players and volunteers. A few shots for you guys.

The Tip-meister:

Staff bag beauty, complete with Open Championship coins and head covers:

Another bag pic. Because you can't have enough bag pics:

Mealy-ing:

Pretty Ricky, just puring it:

A-Mart going #BerthaLong:

Mr. Bean is surprisingly good at golf:

Awesome shots Chad. You should get a job doing this kind of stuff :)

That looks like fun wish i was there

Saturday scripting:

ysa4esu8.jpg

Can't wait to throw this on.

Awesome pics and updates.

Love that outfit!

The OEM's weren't the only ones handing out awesome bags full of goodies. Thanks THP for the very useful swag. Bottle is chilling in the freezer now.

uzuha8er.jpg

Chap-Ice?! Motts gummies?! That is AWESOME!!!! Love those!!! Nice pick-up, JB/GG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Pretty amazing stuff in here, really. Just amazing. From JB and GG improving this event, to the OEMs coming through in big ways, to the volunteers, to the teams themselves. Just fantastic stuff. I showed a friend some pics this morning after our meeting with a physician and my buddy's jaw hit the floor. He couldn't believe it. I told him one can only find this in one place...

THP.

Last edited:
Chap-Ice?! Motts gummies?! That is AWESOME!!!! Love those!!! Nice pick-up, JB/GG!!!!

Just a little MC survival kit for the hot days down here.

Back