Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

With Jakenation on board my allegiance to Team Paradise only grows stronger, go get 'em boys!

I was thinking the same thing!

It was finally awesome to meet Jake and excited he is here. Today was a whirlwind of emotions from anticipation, to choking back the tears, and just down right fun. Seeing those bags was a pretty site, but most important it was see the volunteers, OEM sponsors, and family standing there. The Bridgestone bag is the prettiest bag I've laid my eyes upon.

The rain may have frowned on our parade, but it didn't take away from the atmosphere.

Can't wait for tomorrow everyone!!!

My girls even like the bag!!!
ta9upana.jpg

And just think we get 2 more days of this Awesomeness . This weekend is going be Epic !

What an absolute amazing range of emotions today. First and foremost I'm so sorry it had to be this way.... But I'm absolutely in awe that I'm actually here about to compete in the Morgan Cup! Are you kidding me???

These guys are all so excited and so anxious for this... It is so special each time you talk to another person who's going through this because everyone has a different journey here and everyone will enjoy it their way. I love everything about this event. I'm so honored to be back... I don't know if there's a video but when I bum rushed the room and it was announced I'd be playing I am not kidding you.... One of the greatest single moments of my life. What a great group of people... I love it!

Sleep well Morgan Cuppers... We got a big day tomorrow!
I am sure you felt it Jake but the atmosphere was absolutely electric when you walked in. I can't wait to play a round of golf with you on Sunday. Today was just a blur but an freaking awesome one.

What an absolute amazing range of emotions today. First and foremost I'm so sorry it had to be this way.... But I'm absolutely in awe that I'm actually here about to compete in the Morgan Cup! Are you kidding me???

These guys are all so excited and so anxious for this... It is so special each time you talk to another person who's going through this because everyone has a different journey here and everyone will enjoy it their way. I love everything about this event. I'm so honored to be back... I don't know if there's a video but when I bum rushed the room and it was announced I'd be playing I am not kidding you.... One of the greatest single moments of my life. What a great group of people... I love it!

Honored to have you back my dude

Jake, love you bro, can't wait to see you out there tomorrow!

About to head to bed, but the ammo is all marked, the bag is ready. Bright and early tomorrow all the work we've done will be put on display.
edyhetuq.jpg

Its been fun following along. Looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Im not usually a staff bag guy, but every one of those was a gorgeous bag.

~Rock

We're hanging out in our villa talking past Cups. Listening to Wicked Cool Bearded Man recall multiple years, and then roasting himself is absolutely hilarious.

What a great dude.

Now you know why everyone that meets WCBM loves the guy. I'm proud to have him as a friend.

Damn it, you're back there, I want to be there even more now! Play well tomorrow!

What a day! You Srixon fans are going to want to see these new clubs!!! Unbelievable!!!! These clubs came directly from Japan and we are the first people in 'Merica to have these clubs. What the Cleveland/Srixon guys (Keith and Alex) did to get us these clubs before the national release was above and beyond. Stay tuned for more about these revolutionary clubs.

Now that's seriously badass! That kind of special touch is awesome to see.

Those Bridgestone bags are ridiculous!!! Best bag this year!

Good luck tomorrow guys!

This event just sets the bar for all events.

Well done THP & all OEM's.

I don't know how to communicate how jealous I am of all involved. Good luck this weekend!

Ready to destroy some fools....

7anu4u8u.jpg

Who get in our way at the buffet line

is it? could it be? the three stooges reincarnated? lol

Finally caught all the way up with this thread, after staying a few hours behind while at work today. So much awesomeness in this whole thread. Can't wait to follow along with the players. I'm nervous for you guys, and not even there. Good luck to everyone, leave all you got out on the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but how was each person randomly assigned to a sponsor and team?

Good Morning everyone! Great day for a little golf with 39 of your friends.

Finally got time to catch up. OH MY GOD what a ride for you guys today. The bags, the clubs, the clothes all so amazing, to all you great guys, JB and GG and of course the volunteers a HUGE thank you for sharing it all with us. Im a little bummed not to be there but im also so excited for you all and even more excited to follow along and read the updates. Cant wait to see all the video footage.

What can I say that hasn't already been said......just caught up with the thread from where I left off last night and it is a shame the afternoon got rained off, but fingers crossed for 2 great days of weather for you guys

Have fun and play well everyone and another big thanks to JB, GG the sponsors and the volunteers for an amazing event....again

Slept till I smelled Trout brewing a delicious pot of coffee. Up and ready to go!

Well, hello ladies! Lets play some gawf!

what is this thing they refer to as sleep anyway?

Play well my friends.

JM

Back