Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

vy2agamy.jpg

Great pic!

Fantastic coverage, GregDan has a future on golf channel if he so chooses. Some exciting matches and great golf being played, keep it up fellas!!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

It appears team THP had a rough go of it in the morning matches. Still a lot of golf to play.

What an incredible match Paladin and I shared today with Parshooter and Coers!!

A great pair of guys and a very even match filled with runs. We were very fortunate to scratch out a half.

Stellar match against parshooter and coers. A slugfest that went right down to the wire.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Thank you so much for the coverage!!!

I will now catch up on round 2!!!!

Here are the point totals after round 1:

Team THP - 1
Team Paradise - 2
Team DotCom - 3
Team Albatross - 2.5
Team Hackers - 1.5
Catching up between chores. #Look@DOTCOMgo

Work got busy this morning I missed some of the great action. About to hop in to round 2 coverage, let's go team THP let's get those points up!

Sounds like a little bit of everything in the first round, what a great way to kick it all off, can't wait to follow along with round 2 this afternoon. Big props to the volunteers, the updates and pics are amazing!

Awesome updates!

Just back up now, wow some great coverage from you all THANK YOU very much. Come on #TeamHackers.

Finally caught up. Awesome job everybody.

Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Wow had a great round with parshooter today against Donne and Paladin. We'll take that for and were going to have a blast at Caledonia...

Great job Andrew, proud of you buddy.

Just caught up with the round 1 thread now off to check out the round 2.

Great golf by everybody and once again, just a phenomenal job on the coverage by the Volunteers.

Last edited:
5+ hours of yardwork so I'm just getting caught up, off to check out the afternoon match updates. Great job by all the players, volunteers, the staff.
Question, for those who ended matches with a few holes remaining, are you allowed to play the remaining holes?

Just caught up on all of this. Such great coverage. Great matches being played. Thank you to everyone for the updates and pics. Volunteers are rocking it!

Now to go get caught up on the afternoon matches!!!

Huge thanks to my boys Dev and War for an amazing round today. It was an honor to tee it up with you. To the volunteers, thank you so much for everything!

There will obviously be more to come but the morning round with Scarnici vs Jman and Ddec is what the MC is all about in my opinion. I have such a huge amount of respect for those three dudes and I will never forget that match.

Huge thanks to my boys Dev and War for an amazing round today. It was an honor to tee it up with you. To the volunteers, thank you so much for everything!
It was an honor and an absolute pleasure brother.

Great stuff from todays rounds, hope it continues!

5+ hours of yardwork so I'm just getting caught up, off to check out the afternoon match updates. Great job by all the players, volunteers, the staff.
Question, for those who ended matches with a few holes remaining, are you allowed to play the remaining holes?

Once the match was closed out we were not to continue playing in order to keep pace of play. With the humidity and heat it was also welcomed.

Had an awesome time out there with MWard, NebGolfer, and Jersey Nate in Round 1. The laughs were plentiful and the golf was stellar. This round will remain engrained in the memory and I couldn't have hoped for a better group for my first Morgan Cup round.

Huge shout out to the volunteers who seemed to be everywhere making sure we had water on top of bringing non-stop coverage.

Had an awesome time out there with MWard, NebGolfer, and Jersey Nate in Round 1. The laughs were plentiful and the golf was stellar. This round will remain engrained in the memory and I couldn't have hoped for a better group for my first Morgan Cup round.

Huge shout out to the volunteers who seemed to be everywhere making sure we had water on top of bringing non-stop coverage.
Dude, you look like a PGA pro and play like one too. Oh, and your daughter is freaking adorable, and is wise to be leery of mward! :alien:

All the credit in the world to Nate and John. They obliterated Doug and me, and that's being kind.

I didn't bring my game with me this morning, but I'm not sure that it mattered. Those guys are sticks. Fun as heck to tee it up with them.

Pin placement on No.7 totally wrecked me. Pin was right on a ridge, and I four-putted like a champ -- on camera. KaPow!

Hit a handful of really nice shots that I'll remember. But mostly I'll remember watching John murder a ball and Nate hitting his brand new clubs flush. Great playing gents.

Sorry that I couldn't bring more to the table Dougie. It would have been nice to play more holes.

Let's see what comes this afternoon.

It was great playing with you and Doug. You guys are all class.

Your second shot on 4 is one I will remember for a long time. 190 over the water to 10 feet for eagle. Epic.

On the flight back to DFW and just went through the thread for the first time. Fantastic job by GregDan, Kevin, Tyler, Ocarrol and all the other volunteers that contributed in this live thread. Absolutely amazing job with the updates and pics for everyone!! We as participants were refreshing every minute when we were done to get information.

Back