Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Kyle...you have been missed here in MB, brother. My thoughts and prayers to your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got caught up on all of the MC threads. This event is a thing of beauty! Amazing course and sponsors. AND THPers! Keep up the great work on all of the updates. Need more vines. One day i hope to make it to a huge THP event like this!

Some close scores there! Still easy for any team to take it, specifically Team THP. Awesome job and coverage by the volunteers today and some awesome shots by the competitors!

Today was a long day. So many emotions. There were highs and some crazy lows. Of course I cried again, seems to happen regularly now. You know you see all the emotions come out and its because of how much we all care for and enjoy the event. Playing poorly hurts, but man its still fun and damnit that's what this is about.

Dean it was a honor to play our morning match with you and James. Tomorrow will be special that's for sure.

Jordan, I could not have asked for a better partner this morning. Captain nailed that pairing.

I hate the circumstance but playing with Jake this afternoon was as good as it gets.

Playing with Freddie and Cookie was incredible.

The volunteers did there thing today. It was amazing to witness how hard they worked today. I just can't say thank you enough to those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy. So tired. Such an amazing day. Scraping out a half point in the morning, and two great 9 holes games in the afternoon... Gosh, I don't really even have words. Thank you to my opponents, and thank you most of all to Donne. One of the best people I've ever met. Thanks so much for an awesome day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

I may have missed it, is a listing of the Singles matches available?

If I was a gambling man, now would be about the time i'd double down on Team Paradise. Hell...i am a gambling man...where's that Bets thread?

Here are the standings after day one of the Morgan Cup.

Team THP - 6
Team Paradise - 3.5
Team DotCom - 8.5
Team Albatross - 6.5
Team Hackers - 5.5

Pretty close with lots of points up for grabs tomorrow.

Anything can happen.

I had a amazing afternoon with parshooter playing WardF and Mward. They are some amazing guys even though they stole our cart and clubs on the course lol. It was a pleasure guys!!!

Awesome work everyone. The coverage has been amazing Thank you all. The golf has been amazing also, wish I was there to see it in person.

Sorry to see my man GolferBest and his partner Adam go down but there is another day tomorrow guys, you can bring it back. #TeamHackers im still shouting out for you, go out and play your best and enjoy it all.

Kyle sorry to hear about your loss and know that the THP community is here for you.

Finally able to sit down for a few minutes and catch up on everything. I am extremely proud of every single person that participated today as all the hard work was on display for the whole world to see. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me via text, PM and twitter and for Josh and GG for being so understanding.

I am extremely proud of my brothers from Team Paradise for both their actions on and off the course the last couple of days. I had to rush out yesterday due to my Father in Law passing away suddenly and I know I left them in a tight spot and they allowed me to show some emotion and they did as well. Instead of being concerned about their golf rounds, they reached out to me as I was driving home last night to keep me calm and encourage me because yesterday afternoon was one of the most emotional times I have ever experience in my life. Paradise, I am so proud of you all going into battle today with me on your mind and you made me and the rest of your support staff proud. You all have the heart of a champion and I know you will do business tomorrow.
thoughts and prayers are with you and our family

one word to sum up all the hard work by players, sponsors, volunteers, and of course JB & Morgan

"CLASS"

Thank You Everyone!

What an amazing day of coverage , Thanks to all the volunteers for there hard work so we at home can enjoy some great golf . Good Luck tomorrow guys, I hope everyone shoots a PB !

Sorry to hear about your loss Flog prayers are headed your way .

Great round this afternoon, the Wards were just too tough.

It was a pleasure to play with you guys, so much fun out there today, and you guys held your own playing some solid shots.

Trout/Six4three5 have been quite a pairing so far.

To all the participants, seems like there's a lot of great golf going on. Keep it up guys!

Volunteers- You guys have been crushing it!

#buzzsaw haha

Thanks so much to Trout and Jimmy! We had a blast getting steamrolled by you two haha

Finally able to sit down for a few minutes and catch up on everything. I am extremely proud of every single person that participated today as all the hard work was on display for the whole world to see. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me via text, PM and twitter and for Josh and GG for being so understanding.

I am extremely proud of my brothers from Team Paradise for both their actions on and off the course the last couple of days. I had to rush out yesterday due to my Father in Law passing away suddenly and I know I left them in a tight spot and they allowed me to show some emotion and they did as well. Instead of being concerned about their golf rounds, they reached out to me as I was driving home last night to keep me calm and encourage me because yesterday afternoon was one of the most emotional times I have ever experience in my life. Paradise, I am so proud of you all going into battle today with me on your mind and you made me and the rest of your support staff proud. You all have the heart of a champion and I know you will do business tomorrow.

Thinking of you dude. We missed you out there today

Today was a whirlwind of emotions and golf. My Albatross guys came out firing and made me extremely proud despite some incredible competition.

To my matches, I had a wonderful time with johnny mojo, TNTcigarguy, fupresti, and mpetersen. I'm proud to call them all friends now, and I couldn't think about changing anything about my experiences with them.

Sunday singles are going to be incredible. I cannot wait.

Just getting caught up. Amazing play, amazing coverage. Team Hackers comes back to shock the world tomorrow. Bank it!

It was an absolute pleasure to play with Maynard, JN, Parshooter, and Coers. Would play with any of them any day. So many good shots all day from every player I saw.

What a second round battle this afternoon. It was everything that I had hoped it would be. MineDean441 and Hawk were great competitors and we showcased our stuff. Definitely a whirlwind of emotions. I could have went out and played another nine hole match.

My second round with Smithfaced, Johnny Mojo, and TNTCigarGuy was a lot of fun even when I wasn't bringing my best stuff. Laughs, smiles, and loads of good shots were had.

Back