Introducing Team Hackers - 2014 Morgan Cup

I've really enjoyed following along with the Morgan cup this year, I wish you all the very best in your quest for victory.

Good luck to each and every one of you!

I've really enjoyed following along with the Morgan cup this year, I wish you all the very best in your quest for victory.

Good luck to each and every one of you!

Thank you for following along and being such a great supporter of all of THP.

It has been so much fun to finally meet all these guys. We are in the final stretch of this journey. Win or Lose I would not have wanted to be on a different team.... And that's the sweet part we have come together as a team.

I'm not gonna say we're going to win....but people should pay attention to what happens tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Hackers! You guys are right in the middle of this tomorrow. Right where you want to be. Well played today. Go out and be legendary tomorrow! Build a Legacy!

Team Hackers! You guys are right in the middle of this tomorrow. Right where you want to be. Well played today. Go out and be legendary tomorrow! Build a Legacy!

Your thinking what we're thinking. All 8 of us are very excited about tomorrow.

Jeffjohn is legendary.

When I grow up, I want to be JeffJohn

Just wanted to take a minute and thank each and every one of you Team Hackers in here. We had some unique chemistry during our 8 month ride and Donne handled it perfectly! The great thing about it was that we all came together at the perfect time and just meshed perfectly together last weekend. We had guys from other teams come and hang with us and tell us how much fun we were all together. It was just validation that I was one the team that I needed to be on.

I thought we would all have a good time together once we met up but you 7 guys blew that expectation out of the water for me. Thank you all for a wonderful ride and see everyone back in the GroupMe app soon!!! Oh wait......scratch that. Ha!

One day I'll hit my 9 iron almost as high as Jeff John hits his 3 iron. Hanging out with Adam and Jeremiah during the team round and seeing them be them was a highlight of my weekend. Adam skipping his afternoon round to work with me on the range just speaks to the kind of guy he is, once you get past the sarcasm and club - hoarding.

I really could not have asked for a better team. Thank you guys, so much, for the advice and encouragement these last 6 months.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Damn guys you are making all misty eyed here at work

Back