The Ultimate Hole In One

And what a call by Orange Hog: "it's right at the pin"

It sure was!

Congrats Cookie. Such a cool thing to happen. JB had said earlier in the week that we were due for something like this to happen.

Seeing this as I was waiting to take the tee was unreal.

Cookie kept saying "get down, get down." I called out immediately, "it's all over it." Then pandemonium occurred.

Wow. He will remember that single golf swing for the rest of his life.

Congrats #Cookie!! That's incredible and during the Morgan Cup!!

How awesome! I can only imagine the feeling. And to be surrounded with so many friends too. Congrats bro!

Man cookie just had an incredibly special moment. So glad for my boy

I was 2/3rds of the way up the 15th hole across the road and could hear the crowd roar from there. It was really magical moment...congratulations Cookie!!

And and Orange Hog just nailed that video with the call and camera work.

That is *#&*^#@* AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the first time I've ever witnessed a hole in one in my life and I can't think of a better guy or a better event for it to happen. Congrats Cookie!
Case. Just saw this for the first time. You NAILED this call. I can't wait to see the rest of the footage the volunteers shot.

Yes!!!!!! Cookie that is so awesome.... Word of it was spreading across the golf course like wildfire!!

Unfortunately I was following along a couple holes behind but we could hear the roar. Of course an awesome volunteer was quick to give us the update. Congrats #Cookie

i have re-watched about a dozen times right now...i cannot get over it.

- to get a hole in one
- to get a hole in one with a multiple groups of your friends watching
- to get a hole in one with someone taping it
- to get a hole in one at the last MC!!
- to get a hole in one by the upcoming captain of #thedos!

Honestly, I could not get more chills from this story book shot unless lights had been broken and you were running around in the sparks with blood seeping through your shirt high-fiving everyone

(p.s. if that sounds weird...you need to watch The Natural)

My man #Cookie with such an awesome shot. I wish I could have seen it myself but when I heard about my heart started pounding. What a fantastic way to end the ultimate golf event, PERIOD!

I had the pleasure of hearing about this shot via text message to JB, who was sitting next to me in a cart a few holes away. His reaction was almost as fun to see than those in this video.

#cookie....GREAT shot and congrats on the first hole-in-one in official thp event history. I couldn't be any happier for you.

#Cookieeeeee! My man dunked an ace today in a great spot. Congrats on the ace dude. And he came up clutch at the club house too

That's just plain awesome!!! Everyone's reaction was incredible too. Good job Cookie!!

When it was first said that someone made a hole in one, I instantly thought someone on Team THP. I picked Jman (but sadly was wrong).

Congrats #Cookie! Hole in one in competition. You sir, are a clutch performer.

That is Awesome Cookie ! Way to go . I couldn't think of a better representative of THP for that to happen too. Way to go buddy !

#Cookie Congratulations man. I cant even imagine the emotions that you must have felt when that went in. I am sitting here and just smiling and tearing up at the reaction of the fellow thpers that were there to witness that amazing shot. You guys were truly part of something special this weekend.

Cookie! Congrats man! What an amazing shot. The reaction from everyone in the video was awesome. Also really cool that it was on video and there was a big crowd there.

I hope he gets the ball framed next to his bar tab!

Back