What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushnell X7 Jolt with the Slope Option. I was using GPS but overhit a green by 20 yards the other day because GPS said 100 yards and when my partner shot it after the fact, it was only 80 yards.

Played in the final round of the final Morgan Cup.

Best golfing event ever.

Played in the final round of the final Morgan Cup.

Best golfing event ever.
Yep. If i dunk an ace at sunday singles at the final MC in front of a camera for the whole world to see it would be my best round ever as well! Congrats

Watched the Russian Open, set up lineups for the season-opening events in the coming week and set up purchases of balls, shirts and hats for my team. Wanted to play but too much rain for my walking boot.

Got in a quick 18 before the course is shut down for annual heavy maintenance for a couple weeks.

Played 6 holes with mates until the ladies took over the course.

Cleaned mine and my wife's clubs after our 9 hole night golf scramble last night.

Play 18 with some friends and a checked out reviews on utx grips

Played round No. 70 today. Trying to get in 140 rounds this season.

Took the wife and two kids and played a 9 hole Par 3 course. It was warm out, but everyone had a good time. The teenage daughter started with a pout, but ended with smiles. Golf does good things.

Golfed a Texas scramble at Westwood Plateau. Great weather and good time.

Short game practice from 60 yards in, peppered the flag and hit only a few bad shots but only one pitch in. Range after that.

Busy day ahead at work but might get some range time later or play a few holes

Watched a couple YouTube videos. Did some stretching exercises in my office. THPed. Now I'm trying to see how I can Finagle a quick 9 holes...with a wife waiting at home with 3 kids under the age of 4, lol.

I'm tired of being stuck in the low/mid 80s with a rare 78/79. Booked my first lesson ever. My short game stinks and I'm gonna do something about it

Catching up on the MC details.....of course.

Going to experiment with an oversized grip, put a Winn tour wrap on my driver. 18 holes planned for Thursday, we'll see how it pans out.

Hit the range tonight. Trying to work on the downswing mechanics a bit...tempo mostly...focusing on hips pulling the arms along in synch. :golf:

Hit 2 buckets then played 18. Finally broke 90 and shot a 87 at my course.

Recorded MC recap....longer than I anticipated.

Recorded MC recap....longer than I anticipated.

I can't wait to see it brother.

I reflected on the MC via typing, and then just sat here all day and thought about it while it rains.

Played 18 and had an eagle during this round, happy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back