Kindle Fire Talkin'

Congrats Cookie!

So what are the details?

Yardage?
Club used?
Ball used?

Way to go cookie!

Awesome!!

Holy smokes! What a shot! Congrats, #Cookie!

OMG Cookie what a shot. I must admit I got a little happy tear in my eye watching that. Apart from the pro's that is the first HIO ive ever seen, but what makes it so much more special were all those great guys there to celebrate with you. Well done and a HUGE congratulations, you will have that footage forever now.

Did you get some video of you pulling it out of the hole?

Last edited:
Congratulations on the hole in one. I must say that was a hell of a shot.

I had just walked over to 13 30 seconds before this happened. I heard the yelling and sprinted back over immediately to see everyone going crazy. The perfect shot at the perfect moment captured on film. Congrats Cookie! So, so happy for you, brother.

The Ultimate Hole In One

What an awesome experience and shot to be a part of. Who better than to have #Cookie get it! Congrats my friend!

Last edited:
Congrats Cookie. Absolutely amazing and very happy for you my friend. Could not have happened to a better person at a more perfect time and place.

Congrats Cookie !

You sir, are my hero !!

Congrats Cookie

#Cookie!!!! Congratulations man! Wow. What a way to put the exclamation point on the ultimate golf event. Period. You're the man!

Still can't believe this! #outingapproved

So....cool.

And the reaction is priceless.

Congrats on a helluva shot Michael! Just awesome to pull it off at the Morgan Cup. So clutch!

Just amazing grats dude.

Congrats Cookie!

I saw the little bit of gossip late last night about someone getting a hole in one, but had to wait until this morning to actually find this

Hole in one.....a special moment that a lot of people never get to experience
Hole in one with friends.....a special moment for everyone who was there to witness it
Hole in one with friends at the Morgan Cup.....for us non-professionals, a moment that you will never forget

Hole in one, with friends, at the Morgan Cup, on video......absolutely priceless

Congratulations Cookie

That was so damn cool, Wow!! Congrats Cookie, forever etched in to Morgan Cup History dude!

Having watched this a number of times, I couldn't be more excited for my man cookie. So special to do it here with so many friends around him and the video rolling. Something to cherish forever.

Also very impressive was the commentary by orange hog. I would have lost my stuff and probably said some words in excitement that would have made the video not suitable for children, but he kept his composure and did a wonderful job covering the event. Way to go OH!

(Dame You Time difference)! Sorry had to get that of my chest.

Cracking shot, commentary (by Orange Hog) and celebration on the tee box. Great way to mark the 2104 Morgan Cup.

It will live long in the memories Cookie and of the other lucky 39 players and thanks to the footage in the memories of the other THPer’s….Priceless

#Cookie the MC Legend.

Comhghairdeas Cookie!

Back