Seamus Golf Review

Can you turn one inside and take a pic? I'm having a hard picturing how the elastic band works?

Btw, those are awesome looking and love the meaning of them.
Well, after turning it inside out, it's definitely not an elastic band per se. More like elastic stitching. When I stick my hand in, I can open my fingers (reverse of making a fist) and this ring stitched into the inside of the headcover does expand/stretch. So it fits right around the hosel/tip of the wood to keep the headcover secured on the club, but is elasticy enough so that it stretches easily around the head when putting it on or taking it off. Apologize for the crappy description and picture, but here you go:

91B9F329-3FB8-4983-814C-22F650395760_zpssayhys3y.jpg

Well, after turning it inside out, it's definitely not an elastic band per se. More like elastic stitching. When I stick my hand in, I can open my fingers (reverse of making a fist) and this ring stitched into the inside of the headcover does expand/stretch. So it fits right around the hosel/tip of the wood to keep the headcover secured on the club, but is elasticy enough so that it stretches easily around the head when putting it on or taking it off. Apologize for the crappy description and picture, but here you go:

91B9F329-3FB8-4983-814C-22F650395760_zpssayhys3y.jpg

Def hard to explain I thought they out elastic in between the layers of tartans somehow. Cause you don't feel it at all but it is great cause it won't scratch anything or rip cause it's protected.

Well i placed my order a while ago now and it finally arrived today..... the whole idea of getting these started when i decided to get a leather carry bag like old school i got a really good deal on an Iliac one that had plaid pockets... i decided that i should get some headcovers to match and honestly Seamus is the only company that came to mind for amazing custom headcovers. I ordered a driver,3 wood, hybo, driving iron cover, drawstring bag, tool & marker pouch and a Putter Cover. with all different tartans that i picked out i did have to wait a little longer for my order because the one tartan i ordered from them had to be special ordered all the way from Scotland, but i told them i was in no rush. i got to pick whatever i wanted to put on the leather tags on all of them so i got my initials and on the inside i got the name of the style tartan that that cover was made from. i also got leather numbers sewn on the tops of my driver and 3 wood. They came out better than i could have expected.... I like that they first off look amazing and are easily taken on and off and still feel secure and they are light it was funny how heavy the box was that i had my old covers after i switched them out i know its not a lot of weight but every little bit helps when i'm carrying the bag. My putter cover actually was lost in the mail so i didn't get that yet and when i do i'll post pics of that too and i'll let you know how they are holding up after some use. But Megan has been absolutely amazing and helped me along the way to get the perfect order done for me. Its so nice to have a smaller company that makes great products in the USA and have amazing customer service.... So here are some pics of what i got.

IMG_5423_zpsd29fcfc8.jpg

IMG_5424_zps0d127432.jpg
IMG_5426_zps1afbb6e0.jpg
IMG_5428_zpsbc378ccf.jpg
IMG_5427_zpsccf36cdc.jpg
IMG_5425_zps4d0f483b.jpg
IMG_5434_zpsaa644083.jpg
IMG_5431_zps26ed1ec7.jpg
IMG_5430_zps8b4022ae.jpg
IMG_5432_zps38d10cac.jpg
IMG_5429_zpsad1d3a15.jpg
IMG_5433_zps2e9f8a06.jpg
IMG_5435_zpsca2040f6.jpg

And my leather carry bag that the tartans match....

IMG_5436_zps520402a1.jpg

Awesome Buck! These covers are definitely my next present to me from me!

Wow Buck! That is an awesome collection! I love the numbers on driver and 3w

Incredible looking covers and pouch Buck!

Really enjoying these today on and off easily and they seem very secure. Even on my driving iron.
ugeraqe8.jpg

They came out great buck. Look good with the stand bag you picked as well.

They came out great buck. Look good with the stand bag you picked as well.

Yeah they look good. They found the missing package so my putter cover should be in the mail today or tomorrow. They were able to use all 4 different tartans in the Sherpa putter cover so I thought that was awesome can't wait to see how that comes out.

Look amazing Buck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They were able to use all 4 different tartans in the Sherpa putter cover so I thought that was awesome can't wait to see how that comes out.
On really? I didn't get a putter cover, but I may just incorporate my 4 tartans into 1 based upon how awesome yours comes out.

On really? I didn't get a putter cover, but I may just incorporate my 4 tartans into 1 based upon how awesome yours comes out.

yeah i told Megan i'd like it to match and she said well. theres 4 panels on the cover and you have 4 different tartans i said perfect. i'm pretty excited to see it i kinda have a thing for putter covers.

yeah i told Megan i'd like it to match and she said well. theres 4 panels on the cover and you have 4 different tartans i said perfect. i'm pretty excited to see it i kinda have a thing for putter covers.
It sounds cool. Can't wait to see it dude.

Love these covers, just having a hard time with the price. Not saying they aren't worth it but damn.

Just got my Sherpa and bag tag. Look amazing. I am so impressed with everything I've gotten and I will be a customer for life. With how well everything was handled. I had a ton of questions and everything and they helped me every step of the way making sure I got exactly what I wanted.
qenanupy.jpg
ugudu4am.jpg
a4ameqyn.jpg
a3e7e4ed.jpg

Two thumbs up for another Oregon company that produces solid golf gear.

Interesting, those look nice. Not my cup of tea, personally, but they look good.

These are a must for me, hopefully before the B'stone event. A driver and 3w absolutely must happen.

Just got my Sherpa and bag tag. Look amazing. I am so impressed with everything I've gotten and I will be a customer for life. With how well everything was handled. I had a ton of questions and everything and they helped me every step of the way making sure I got exactly what I wanted.
How does the putter sherpa fit on your putters? It looks smallish if that's the way to describe it. Also, is that one tartan? Or a combination of your 4 tartans?

These are a must for me, hopefully before the B'stone event. A driver and 3w absolutely must happen.
I'll be showing mine off in Palm Beach Gardens. They mean a ton to me, and I am totally in love with them. I don't ever see them leaving my bag.

How does the putter sherpa fit on your putters? It looks smallish if that's the way to describe it. Also, is that one tartan? Or a combination of your 4 tartans?

I'll be showing mine off in Palm Beach Gardens. They mean a ton to me, and I am totally in love with them. I don't ever see them leaving my bag.

Combo of the 4 tartans. When it's on my TS5 it's a little snug but on my BBO it fits perfect. I switched out putters for a new look my last round drained some bombs. I have no doubt it was cause my putter knew how well I've treated it with the new cover to match the rest of my bag!

Roulette event right now on the Seamus website. Pretty sweet deal for those who think pricing is a bit high.

Roulette event right now on the Seamus website. Pretty sweet deal for those who think pricing is a bit high.

Heck yes it is, I may have to bite. Then I would just need to get a driver cover later, I kinda like the roulette aspect too.

Heck yes it is, I may have to bite. Then I would just need to get a driver cover later, I kinda like the roulette aspect too.

I think it's awesome. Makes opening it that much cooler. Was going to do it before I saw the $40 shipping to here haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger. Here's hoping for something awesome!

Back