Impact Ball - training aid

This aid has single handedly changed my short game. What was a struggle to start the year is quickly becoming my best part of my game.

Looks like I have another thread to get caught up on!

Anybody just using a foam Nerf ball for this? $30 isn't bad but if I can do the same thing with a five buck ball from Wally World that'd be great.

Always happy to hear when our product helped improve someone's game!
We also love to hear how we can improve .... thoughts?

Endorsed by a Morgan Cup winning captain!!!

Always happy to hear when our product helped improve someone's game!
We also love to hear how we can improve .... thoughts?

I would like to see the ball have a bit more traction. It gets really hard to keepnthat thing from sliding once you start working up a sweat. Otherwise, it was a game changing product for me

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Maybe have a way of securing it to the arms so people don't get the feeling of tension in the forearms from trying to hold it in place?

Anybody just using a foam Nerf ball for this? $30 isn't bad but if I can do the same thing with a five buck ball from Wally World that'd be great.

I actually let some air out of a $3 ball I bought at Wally World for my great grandson. I showed it to Ole Gray one day when we played and he was pretty impressed with it and he owns an impact ball. Some might say that I love a good deal. :smile:

Have not used mine since April , but will be putting it back into the use soon. It has really helped improve my short game this year. Now, time to work on the long game.

I found a volleyball that is partially deflated and so I gave this a try. What am I missing here? Maybe the ball is too big but I didn't notice anything different or life-changing. I'm a hh so I'm really reluctant to think there is any training aid that shouldn't immediately reveal huge problems in my swing. Anybody - what am I missing?

Back