Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry brother, that coverage is all about them.
Darn. Won't stop me from watching though, now i can just enjoy the coverage (when posted) without straining my brain trying to decode cryptic clues where none actually exist.

~Rock

One door closes, and another one opens.

I'm excited to find out about the new Legacy.

Always with the teasers. Any hints in this years MC video coverage?

~Rock
I rode with him for 54 holes this weekend and got nothing.

This weekend was all about this weekend though.

I doubted it too

End of one great thing and the beginning of something better? I'm excited!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

But stay tuned, we would never retire something this wonderful without having something to step in.
Wanted to quote this from JB in the celebration thread, I cannot wait to hear more!!!

Yeah that's a great quote Icey, that particular statement really caught my attention

I can't even imagine how they could top the MC.

But the creative minds and dreams of THP always amaze us. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be bigger and better than anything we ever imagined.

~Rock

Legacy, I can't wait to hear what this might be. I know it will be something amazing and that I want to be apart of it.

But the creative minds and dreams of THP always amaze us. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be bigger and better than anything we ever imagined.

~Rock
QFT, that is exactly what THP does best!

Legacy...after following the Morgan Cup this week I can't see how it can top that. Looking forward to finding out about it, putting in the work in case my number is called!

I know now that thp puts on amazing events, and they don't leave anything in the bag when it comes to treating participants like utter royalty. I can't wait to see what goes into the Legacy event! #makeyourmark

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Legacy....I like the sound of that. THP starts a Legacy, that no other Forum or Armature Golf Event can touch. I'm in!

After this past week I can't even imagine HOW BIG, HOW EXCITING, HOW FUN LEGACY will be.

JB, so what did the hecklers tell you about the idea of this one?

After this past week I can't even imagine HOW BIG, HOW EXCITING, HOW FUN LEGACY will be.

JB, so what did the hecklers tell you about the idea of this one?

No idea...But I think THPers are going to love it.

I think the word love may be on the light side of it. Can't wait to watch the details be released.

When this thread bumps on the timeline and your tapa tapping and see JB made a comment on this thread you just crawl back as fast as you can and hope for clues #curiosity #anticipation

Sounds very interesting for sure and no doubt it will bring out hordes of folks, who will be drooling like a hound dawg on a Saturday night hunt, for a piece of this action.... :bomb: :thumb:

Waiting for another bomb to be dropped. This sort of thing is common at THP!

I don't think the MC is something that can be topped by anything, but I sure hope I'm wrong haha.

Legacy...after following the Morgan Cup this week I can't see how it can top that. Looking forward to finding out about it, putting in the work in case my number is called!

Before we all saw the 2014 THP Event Calendar, most of us thought 2013 couldn't be topped. We were wrong, big time.

So never underestimate the reach of THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back