How to pack a Staff Bag with MikeDean441

Figured I would bump this thread for anyone who's traveling with a staff bag. Or for anyone who needs a good laugh today

I aim to please

I didn't need the laugh, but thanks for it anyway. I always love it when this thread gets bumped.

Only thing I was laughing about this morning was how Winchell and Myself were going to dominate the field in Indy!

#TrashTalkHiddenInHere

Only thing I was laughing about this morning was how Winchell and Myself were going to dominate the field in Indy!

#TrashTalkHiddenInHere

#stayontopic

#ihategettingyelledatbymods

I'm so glad I'll get to witness this expertise in person at The Bridgestone Championship.

Bumping this for #THPMC, any new experiences to share?

I could've used this tutorial yesterday, you definitely need a strategy going in!

LOL!!!! that's just pure awesome!

Bumping this for #THPMC, any new experiences to share?

I needed a tad bit of assistance from Jman last night but Mikedeans services were not needed fortunately.

#travelbagnotviolated

I needed a tad bit of assistance from Jman last night but Mikedeans services were not needed fortunately.

#travelbagnotviolated

#noonepacksonelike441

Using Tapatalk

The thread lives on!!

Very nice Mike, but I'd say this is not a bad problem to have.

I could've used this tutorial yesterday, you definitely need a strategy going in!
I was wondering how that was going to work for you but i know you said it was smaller than your bag boy.

I was sweating having to pack up my staffer after seeing MikeDean's experience, but surprisingly had no real issues getting mine in my travel bag.

I was wondering how that was going to work for you but i know you said it was smaller than your bag boy.
I was wrong, it was a chore.

I took the thing to the clubhouse, full of my old clubs. After seeing this thread, easiest 50 bucks I've spent in a long time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

I just read this in hopes of getting some real insight for my Gauntlet packing... ya no.

its funny how just seeing this thread pop up makes me chuckle

I love that this thread never dies. I have a feeling it will resurface again theist week of this month :)

Back