Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

I thought that was pretty awesome actually. Freakin awesome recovery attempt, and you didn't hurt yourself.

no doubt.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Starting to get caught up on some threads and I gotta say, the volunteers knocked this out of the park!! the updates and pictures are amazing everyone.

Starting to get caught up on some threads and I gotta say, the volunteers knocked this out of the park!! the updates and pictures are amazing everyone.

Finally had some time on the long car ride home to go through this thread. It was unreal how many updates were going on through the entire round. Great job volunteers!
Gregdan has a callous on his thumb I'm sure!

Gregdan has a callous on his thumb I'm sure!

Haha I will never get some of your visuals out of my head lol, you are once cool $#@#$**%$@#. Many many laughs still happening.

They blew what we did out of the water. Seriously, they were excellent.

They blew what we did out of the water. Seriously, they were excellent.

Wardy aren't you in the it's a small world ride right now? Enjoy it buddy

Wardy aren't you in the it's a small world ride right now? Enjoy it buddy

Wife was buying stuff for being a good sport through the week. I didn't want to know what was happening. I'm sure you can understand.

Round 2 was amazing to be a part of. Seth and Ryan played extremely well. And the better team definitely won both matches. My only regret was the 6i that was snapped in half by a tree limb on a shot only Phil Mickelson would dare take.

Total commitment. I love it. As you said, "It's the freaking (edited to keep it kid friendly) Morgan Cup"

asaquju7.jpg

Love that you got this one Kevin...that was the hybrid I stuck to 6 feet.

"These guys are GOOD."

u4a5epaq.jpg

Team Hackers Dream Team

Love that you got this one Kevin...that was the hybrid I stuck to 6 feet.

Glad there is no footage of my shot that followed. Poor family of squirrels dont have a home now.

Back