2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Rumors are awesome!

Can't wait for the next contest!

WoooooT

I'm liking this rumor! Praying for simple and successful puppy surgery

I can handle a rumor or two!

Ya Baby!

I love rumors. My hdcp is steadily dropping and I am ready for battle.

Always believe rumors!

Heard a rumor about another contest?
Sounds like a good idea. Need a bit to get some things situated (puppy surgery) and then we will be launching it.

Hope the surgery goes well !

Sounds like a good idea. Need a bit to get some things situated (puppy surgery) and then we will be launching it.
Reminds me of Elf, "I like to rumor too!"

Getting some inspiration from the first contest. I would have entered with:

Chad's supervillian name @ThePhlegmReaper. Running his gums is the sound of your impending demise.

I need to get a Twitter account and an Albatross membership stat for contest two.

Hopefully the surgery goes well

First things first. We can wait a little bit. Just more preparation time. Hope all goes well. Riley says good luck.

yhytarep.jpg

I'm ready to try and win a spot on Captain Ace... er, I mean #Cookie's team!

I like rumors and can't wait for the next contest to start - but priorities first and hope all is well with the pups.

THP rumors always come true. Amped up to see what is coming next.

Hope all goes well.

THP rumors are always the best.

With all the great coverage last weekend in Myrtle Beach, Upcoming awesomeness in September in Hilton Head, Getting into the #Dos is WAY up there on a wish list!

I have been working on the game, it will be ready!
Now to get into one of these GRAND events!....

On a quick vaca to Estes Park but I will keep checking in to see if there are any new developments. I don't want to miss any opportunity to get in this great event.

Been working on game nonstop all year. Hndcp down full point. Nice surprise showed up a few days early. No UPS email (until delivered) so it was a real suprise. Now to continue the work in hopes of a spot in the "G" Daddy

ehugevym.jpg

Lots of stuff going on on THP in the meantime of waiting for the next Grandaddy Contest.

Back