What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pompom head covers by old skool golf :)

Picked up two Odyeesy head covers from the PGA store, in Chicago.
Clown, Windmill. $9.99 ea.

I got home from work tonight and found that the UPS guy had delivered my new Bennington bag. I think it holds my MC clubs rather nicely.

badyrubu.jpg

Cant wait to get one to put on my custom USA paint filled SeeMore!!!!!

Ryder1-479x479.png

Mid-slim 2.0. Only question now is which putter to put it on...

Cant wait to get one to put on my custom USA paint filled SeeMore!!!!!

Yeah I'm on the fence with which putter to put it on. Not sure I want to paintfill my betti.

Finally, a Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart in Black & Yellow to match my PowaKaddy Cart bag. They didn't have the White & Lime Green (THP).

charcoal-yellow.jpg

Entry fees into a tournament in town in two weeks. Got to handle those post-MC blues somehow.

Vokey SM5 60.11K

Sold some stuff to allow me to buy some stuff (vicious cycle!).
Grabbed a brand new FJ purple/turquoise striped polo w/a Royal Links logo for $30.

Oh and a Callaway Gents Stretch Solid Polo in Magnetic Blue

P-CGK40J2MAGBU-370_370.jpg

Didn't buy them today but I just got my new SM5 Indigo wedges from Vokey. I think they look great and performed well on their maiden range session.

never compromise dinero exec putter

some Monsta Balls - gotta try and see if they are worth it

Just received my Taylormade Ghost Spyder putter I bought this weekend.

Picked up a Kai'Li 75 in Stiff for my 910 and future 915. I'm going to hack this baby down nice and short as some sort of experiment, and if it doesn't work out the tip will go on a Blue Bullet or a Fuji Pro 73.

Picked up a Kai'Li 75 in Stiff for my 910 and future 915. I'm going to hack this baby down nice and short as some sort of experiment, and if it doesn't work out the tip will go on a Blue Bullet or a Fuji Pro 73.

Well I see you've already surrendered to buying a 915 haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well I see you've already surrendered to buying a 915 haha

Yeah I will. I've been a good boy though...in the last two weeks I've gone from owning 10 drivers to 2, and 12 shafts to 6. I'm quite proud of myself haha.

Yeah I will. I've been a good boy though...in the last two weeks I've gone from owning 10 drivers to 2, and 12 shafts to 6. I'm quite proud of myself haha.

Bam, nicely done! Never thought I'd say it, but I now officially own more drivers than you...obviously that means I need to sell one hahaha

I'm assuming you held onto the Titleist and the Bio?

Didn't buy them today but I just got my new SM5 Indigo wedges from Vokey. I think they look great and performed well on their maiden range session.
Those are pretty sweet!

Bam, nicely done! Never thought I'd say it, but I now officially own more drivers than you...obviously that means I need to sell one hahaha

I'm assuming you held onto the Titleist and the Bio?

Correct. Only way I'll sell the 910 is if the 915 is better in every way, and the Bio has a special place in my heart. If Cobra's next driver doesn't have the same adapter I'm jumping off the Cobra wagon for good though.

Correct. Only way I'll sell the 910 is if the 915 is better in every way, and the Bio has a special place in my heart. If Cobra's next driver doesn't have the same adapter I'm jumping off the Cobra wagon for good though.

I think I am in the same boat. Really considering a 915 if I can swing it. Love the shaft I have for the 910 so thankfully wouldn't have to try and find one.

Really looking forward to trying out the 915.

Burger arrived today, so I figured I needed to get it out and show it off!
20140729_171240_zpsxxbrscca.jpg

Just bought an Amp Cell 3-4 hybrid in stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back